Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with gyno from superdrol

qbwankenobi

My situation is one of pure ignorance not really stupidity i just had no idea. steroids were kinda taboo subject and i never really understood or took the time to learn about them thinking they were illegal and super dangerous. The only supplement i had ever taken was creatine and a workout buddy of mine was showin some spectacular gains and i asked hoim what he was taking he said superdrol and we never really talked more about it he told me where he got his from and i bought a bottle. a few weeks later i started to see sides but i thought i was just getting fat but the truth was i was getting the dreaded gynocomastia. i didnt realize what had happened till months later. i started searching forums and looking for solutions. the first thing i took was rebound xt which now we know is worthless for gyno the next thing i tried was nolva which helped but just came back after i stopped taking it. Now im ready to bite the big one and buy everything i need and go for broke. some people here have said that gyno is treatable without surgery and it just takes dedication and a knowledgeable person to help me plan out a gyno b gone cycle. if anyone has a detailed starter guide or can help me directly id appreciate it.
thanks

well the great gyno chmpion needtogetaas has agreed to help me

i have ordered the following supps
femara (Letrozole) 60 tabs – $44 per Letrozole 20 tabs (2.5 mg/tab)
(Generic, India)
[FONT=&quot]
Nolvadex (tamoxifen)120 20mg tabs - $16 per [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) 30 tabs (20 mg/tab)
(Generic, India)
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
cabiser/dostine 30 1mg tabs - $85 per [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Cabaser 20 tablets (1 mg/tablet)
(Pharmacia & Upjohn)

2 bottles of bridge from $40 per bottle

[/FONT]1 bottle of forma-stanzol - 50@per bottle

1 bottle of atd E-CONTROL Rx™ - $45 per bottle

been researching the stuff waiting for it to arrive, after 1000's of posts it seems there is a viable no surgery solution to gynecomastia needtogetaas is all over the net on many forums and from what ive learned so far he is 100 percent legit

im going to take pics in the morning since it seems worse in the mornings so we can have before and after pics no milk, cow,boob,jug,melon,sexy jokes allowed lol

ill be keeping u guys updated if anyone has a comments or tips feel free to post
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

wooow lots of posts lol

I have never done a REAL CYCLE i just took some stuff i had no idea what i was doing and hence am in this situation, but now that ive done a bit of research im not as scared as i was. i have ordered all of the above . im curious if you think running a real cycle would hurt, help or make no difference in combatting the gyno?

Because if you think it might help blast out the gyno im willing to try it. if not let me know Im in no rush to get big quick or anything like that (im currently 220 5'11) i work pretty hard in the gym since i was a kid some times im lazy but im pretty consistent.

really appreciate the help

Top Bottom