Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help with Gynecomastia

:::>Taz<:::

Hi Guys,

I desperately need your help to guide me through the process of getting rid of my Gynecomastia

Stats:
I weigh 72 Kgs and my height is 5'7

History: I've had puffy nips since puberty, Im 24 years old now and 3 years back i started gymming(2 months) and took a mega mass supplement and now i have big puffy nips with a saggy chest. I dont as such have lumps behind the nips ..they're just very puffy and soft.
I started working out and loosing weight again to see if it was just fat but that didnt work and as i left gym the nips got more puffy and soft.

I've heard Femera Letrozole + Nolvadex is a good combination to combat gynecomastia but along with it i dont have any idea of its usage and the tapering process. I also dont understand the term "Post cycle or during a cycle" that is commonly referred to overhere.

Also while starting these medications do i have to be working out ? Coz i do jog for a hour everyday..is that good enough?

I've also heard that medicines like Andactrim are helpful?

Please look at the pics attached and recommend a solution to this problem. Surgery is not an option for me as i cannot afford it.

Also what are the side effects of these drugs and do i need to get any tests done before i can start them?

Please reply

Diet is the only way to get it to go down reliably... however by looking at your pictures, they chances of diet taking care of the issue is slim.

Do no use Femera it will be WAY too suppressive to your natural estrogen which you need to be healthy.

Nolvadex and diet would be your best bet... you HAVE to lean out to even have a chance of minimizing it without surgery

Have you seen a doctor yet? Can you go to a doc and see if he will prescribe tamoxifen? You'll probably need a fairly aggressive treatment at first, then tapering down to as little as 10 mg/day for an extended period.

Check with a doctor first to see if they will prescribe tamox, as it would be good to be monitored by a doc while doing this. If that doesn't work out check back for some suggested regimines.

Taz - the "since puberty" thing is a wild card here. everyone here will be giving reccommendations based on gyno from cycle use/abuse. your case is different.

the mechanisms may be similar, but since its not the usual case and its long-standing you really should see a doc.

Mavafanculo said:
Taz - the "since puberty" thing is a wild card here. everyone here will be giving reccommendations based on gyno from cycle use/abuse. your case is different.

the mechanisms may be similar, but since its not the usual case and its long-standing you really should see a doc.

Exactly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mavafanculo said:

The way I read it was that he had never cycled so my suggestion was based on that.

The nolvadex could still be something to try as he did say it has worsened...

However, he may just be predisposed to fat depositing there as it began doing in puberty.

A regular doctor isnt going to have much to say as there isnt really a method of dealing with the problem other than diet and poss some sort of AI targeting breast tissue.

I had the same issue since puberty although mine was not nearly as bad, surgery was my only option and I couldnt be happier that I had it done... it isnt perfect but trust me, I know how shitty it feels to not be able to wear a tight shirt, take your shirt off in front of people etc etc.

On another note, some insurance will cover the procedure if deemed necessary and some countries with national health insurance include this procedure. There have been some posts here on EF about both of those things.

If you have puberty related gyno, anti-estrogens will most likely not help. You may want to see a doctor about it if it bothers you.

surgery will most likely be the answer for you bro. Lowering your BF will help too.

Donnie Darko said:
If you have puberty related gyno, anti-estrogens will most likely not help. You may want to see a doctor about it if it bothers you.

This is true. Gyno is a relatively normal thing from puberty, just go see your doc.

Top Bottom