Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help guys please.

Andre901

Hey guys need some serious help from some serious please please.

Starting my first cycle after thinking long and hard, want to use test p/test e.

I’m 22 years old
6ft 1inch
22stone 7pounds.
Overweight but been in the gym on and off for 4 years.

Hard worker in the gym.

Need help regarding first cycle when to inject how often to start of with test p when and how and then to move onto test e I want to get in shape and I have 3 months will be doing ptc.

Should I take anything else with the tests or not any other advice will be good for me on my cycle please.

Starting my first cycle after thinking long and hard, want to use test p/test e.

I’m 22 years old
6ft 1inch
22stone 7pounds.

Hard worker in the gym.

Need help regarding first cycle when to inject how often to start of with test p when and how and then to move onto test e I want to get in shape and I have 3 months will be doing ptc.

Should I take anything else with the tests or not any other advice will be good for me on my cycle please.
Please put in lbs. I have no idea what a stone weighs. So are you running 2 cycles? Why start with p then go to c? Makes no sense. Also if you dont know basic things like ester half lives, when to pin different esters etc you have no business doing aas. My guess us youre relying on the aas to lose weight as well. Aas will not help you lose weight. The only thing that does that is proper nutrition and exercise. Stop looking for an easy way and put in the work.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I’m 22 years old
6ft 1inch
22stone 7pounds.

Hard worker in the gym.

He's 308lbs (I'm 21st at the mo so 294lbs more or less). We post frequently that we wanna see users be 25 and over age wise. So you're too young. And, unless you're 12% or under bodyfat or a would be strongman, you'll almost certainly be too fat at 308lbs.

Hold off on the cycle and get the diet on point. In the meantime we've a TON of articles and videos you can check out to get you informed on the other stuff you asked about

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

What supplements have you been taking of all the great over the counter supplements available to help you reach your goals??

Top Bottom