Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help on first anavar cycle female

Hey there, I'm new to this site and really wanted some help. Please don't send me any messages saying don't take it because I know what I'm doing. A little help and advice would be really appreciated!!

I'm about 140 pounds, 5'4, healthy and fit body. I have some areas with fat but have a good physique to start taking anavar.

Here is my meal plan and cycle that I THINK is okay to do;

Meal 1: Egg whites, green pepper, onion and toast; Later, oatmeal with protein powder added in, some berries to top it off.

Meal 2: Snack. Almonds and greek yogurt.

Meal 3: Lunch. Chicken, steamed veggies and lettuce with some vinegar drizzled on. Sweet potato and brown rice.

Meal 4: Snack. Maybe protein shake or anything with little fat and some carbs. Peanut butter and celery, etc, tons of choices!!

Meal 5: After work out, protein shake and bananna

Meal 6: Dinner. Repeat lunch. No potato or rice. Heavy veggies and salad instead.

Cycle:
Week 1: 5mg, in morning
Week 2: 5mg, in morning, in night
Week 3: 10 mg, in morning
Week 4: 10 mg, in morning
Week 5: 10 mg, in morning
Week 6: 10 mg, in morning
Week 8: 10mg, in morning
Week 9: 5mg, in morning, in night
Week 10: 5 mg, in morning
FINISH !!!

What do you guys think ? Good to go or need some changes??I think the cycle I made up needs to be changed, been told to just take 10mg throughout? What do you say?? and should I go less weeks or do a few more weeks?

Btw, I am working out really hard, lots of cardio and lots of weight lifting super hard! Wanting to gain more muscle and loose fat.

Looks good for the most part.

First, about your diet. Cut the toast out.

Cycle looks good, but I would run the Var 8 weeks instead of 10.

You should think about adding some SARMs to your cycle. Specifically S-4 and GW-50. They will go great with your goals. Here is some articles for you to read about them if you are not familiar.

Andarine (S-4) - Evolutionary.org

GW-501516 Facts - Evolutionary.org

GW-501516 (Cardarine) with your cycle - Evolutionary.org

They are not toxic, and safe for women. Here is how I'd set it up.

1-8 Anavar, 10mg/day
1-8 S-4, 50mg/day
1-12 GW-50, 20mg/day

and if you can, try to split the Var dosage up at least am/pm.

What can I replace with the toast? My body cannot live without carbs... I really need some carbs otherwise I feel weak!!
Also, If I'm going 8 weeks should I just make my cycle 10 mg a day and not do the 5 mg to start off for the first week and last week?
Another question I have is, if I'm splitting the 10mg of var, I hear all these things about its half life of 8 hours and stuff so should I just take it in the morning after breakfast and in pm after 8 hours? Would that be the right way!?

Eat some more oatmeal, or low glycemic fruit.

You can start at 5mg a day to see how your body reacts. But I don't think you would have a problem with 10mg. And there is no reason to taper your dosage down. Just keep it at 10mg throughout until your come off.

Yes. Take in the morning, then sometime 8-10 hours later preferably. You want to take it at least twice a day to keep steady levels of the compound in your bloodstream.

What can I replace with the toast? My body cannot live without carbs... I really need some carbs otherwise I feel weak!!?

you need to fill in your glycogen levels when you wake up and before your workout..

a secret for this is some apple juice when you wake up. and then before and during workout get some fruit based organic lollipops

eat some more oatmeal, or low glycemic fruit.

You can start at 5mg a day to see how your body reacts. But i don't think you would have a problem with 10mg. And there is no reason to taper your dosage down. Just keep it at 10mg throughout until your come off.

Yes. Take in the morning, then sometime 8-10 hours later preferably. You want to take it at least twice a day to keep steady levels of the compound in your bloodstream.

So split the 10 mg to 5 mg in morning and 5mg somewhere after 8 hours? and then next morning keep taking it the same way? for 8 weeks? and then I'll just do an extra week of 5 mg only to slowly come off... ??

you need to fill in your glycogen levels when you wake up and before your workout..

a secret for this is some apple juice when you wake up. and then before and during workout get some fruit based organic lollipops

Thanks for the advice! So just take apple juice with breakfast in morning?

Thanks for the advice! So just take apple juice with breakfast in morning?

when you wake up in the morning your blood sugar is the lowest it will be during the day because you have been fasting all night.

and when you workout your blood sugar also will gradually drop, that's why you see endurance athletes carry gels with them

Top Bottom