Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help Fast!!!!

Kry

Sorry mods I know this should be on the chat board because it has nothing to do with anabolex, but I need help fast. I just found out that my ex-girlfriend is seeing somebody else and that she has been lying to me telling me that she isn't seeing anybody else and I have been waiting around for her to get back together with me but now I know that she didn't want to get back together she just wanted the money I owed her.. what should I do, should I kill the guy, tell the b*tch to go to hell or what .. need advice here this is a life decision... and can really change alot of things for me....

sorry again mods but I am need of some real advice here and I know this is the place I can get it....

Kry

Why would you wanna kill the guy if he doesn't know you. If she lied to you she would have lied to him. Tell the bitch to fuck off, don't give her the money and get another that actually cares about you.

Here's the deal. Invite her over apologize for not being understanding enough and then get her in the sack for some "make-up" lovin'. Then you stick your peter in her butthole, whipe it off with her hair and tell she has two options. She can either make you breakfast or do your laundry on her way out the fuckin' door.

------------------
I don't want to be big or strong...I want to be bigger and stronger than I was yesterday.

Top Bottom