Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help dialing in eq / sust / anavar

ssleeper94

This will be my 6th cycle, first w eq, have taken sust by itself.
Looking at 14-16 week cycle
Sust 250 2x a week 14 to 16 weeks
Eq 300 2x a week 14 to 16 weeks
Anavar 50mg ed 2 weeks before end of sust and eq for 8 weeks.

Pct
Arimdex .5 eod
Clomid 2 weeks after last shot
150 100 100 100 50

Stats 6'2" 215 33yo, will have blood work pre and mid cycle
Thanks

1. You need to include an AI with your cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage. An AI is VERY important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention. Start the AI on day 1 of your cycle and run it throughout your entire cycle and PCT.

2. Your PCT needs a major overhaul. You are running an aggressive cycle. Your natural testosterone production is not going to recover with the PCT you have planned.

Run the perfect PCT protocol exactly as laid out here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The cycle itself doesnt look too bad, but if you want to run EQ, I would do it for 16 weeks or so. Same as Sust.

Also, I would suggest taking test E instead of sust but thats only my personal preference.

In any case, you really need to check your PCT protocol as this looks pretty damn horrible. Perfect PCT would be your best bet to recover after a long cycle.

Top Bottom