Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help determining how much Ostarine (MK-2866) to purchase

dantana

Hello all!

New to the forum and need some help. I want to do a cycle of Ostarine (MK-2866) but I am not confident on how much to purchase? I want to do a 4-6 week cycle of approximately 12.5-25mg a day.

The product I am looking at is OSTABOLIC-OSTA (MK)-50MG/ML @30ML.

The conversion has me stumped? How many bottles do I need?

Thanks in advance!

If you order ostarine from sarms1.com, each vial will last you 60 days at a dosage of 25mg/day. Enough for a full 8 week cycle. You will only need one vial.

Dose the ostarine at 25mg (0.5mL)/day for 8 weeks. After the 8 weeks, run a bottle of a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com as a mini PCT. 5 capsules/day for 30 days. After the mini PCT you are safe to run your next SARMS cycle.

The vial will have a dropper in it with measurements so you will be able to accurately measure out 0.5mL.

If you order ostarine from sarms1.com, each vial will last you 60 days at a dosage of 25mg/day. Enough for a full 8 week cycle. You will only need one vial.

Dose the ostarine at 25mg (0.5mL)/day for 8 weeks. After the 8 weeks, run a bottle of a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com as a mini PCT. 5 capsules/day for 30 days. After the mini PCT you are safe to run your next SARMS cycle.

The vial will have a dropper in it with measurements so you will be able to accurately measure out 0.5mL.

this sums it up well.. it really is a great deal cause each bottle lasts 2 months even at 25mg a day.

remember to always go with sarms1 and ag-guys for your research chemical needs!

I would order 2 bottles from sarms1.com That is enough to last 16 weeks if dosed 25mg per day. I would actually run the cycle 12 weeks though.

Hello all!

New to the forum and need some help. I want to do a cycle of Ostarine (MK-2866) but I am not confident on how much to purchase? I want to do a 4-6 week cycle of approximately 12.5-25mg a day.

The product I am looking at is OSTABOLIC-OSTA (MK)-50MG/ML @30ML.

The conversion has me stumped? How many bottles do I need?

Thanks in advance!

The ostarine from sarms1 has 30ml of 50mg/ml. If you need to takr 25mg per day, then it means you need to take 0.5 ml per day, leading the bottle to last for 60 days, which is about 8+ weeks

If you get it from sarms1.com, then you should have enough with one bottle for 8 weeks. However, I would rather get two bottles and make the cycle longers, since I find that ostarine works best in 12 week cycles.

Top Bottom