Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help Designing 2nd Cycle pls Help!

DIRTY LUKE

i finnished deca/winny cycle about 2 months ago gained 18lbs after 10 weeks kept 12lbs and i look leaner now i want to gain another 15lbs of keepable muscle what would you guys suggest for my 2nd cycle NO TEST it's too hard to keep gains from it i can get any gear i want i was thinking 10 weeks deca400mg/week eq400mg/week and winny 50mg ed weeks 8-12 any other suggestions pls???????? keep in mind i want to be able to hold on to my gains after cycle is done i know that all depends on diet and colmid/hgc but some steroids are better for keeping gains than others...help would be greatly appriaciated thks

add test...deca 400-600mgs...eq 400-600mgs...test 400-600mgs.add winny in at the last 5-6 weeks 50mgs ed..or try this...deca400-600/anavar40-60/test 400-600..creatine with anavar

Some will say not to do Deca and Eq together, but I've been checking around and people that have ACTUALLY DONE THIS all say it was one of their best. I plan to do one myself soon.

Top Bottom