x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Need Help Designing 2nd Cycle pls Help!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Need Help Designing 2nd Cycle pls Help! within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: i finnished deca/winny cycle about 2 months ago gained 18lbs after 10 weeks kept 12lbs and i look leaner now i want to gain another 15lbs of keepable muscle what would you guys suggest for my 2nd cycle NO TEST it's too hard to keep gains from it i can get any gear i want i was thinking 10 weeks deca400mg/week eq400mg/week and winny 50mg ed weeks 8-12 any other suggestions pls???????? keep in mind i want to be able to hold on to my gains after cycle is done i know that all depends on diet and

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Amateur Bodybuilder

Talking Need Help Designing 2nd Cycle pls Help!

i finnished deca/winny cycle about 2 months ago gained 18lbs after 10 weeks kept 12lbs and i look leaner now i want to gain another 15lbs of keepable muscle what would you guys suggest for my 2nd cycle NO TEST it's too hard to keep gains from it i can get any gear i want i was thinking 10 weeks deca400mg/week eq400mg/week and winny 50mg ed weeks 8-12 any other suggestions pls???????? keep in mind i want to be able to hold on to my gains after cycle is done i know that all depends on diet and colmid/hgc but some steroids are better for keeping gains than others...help would be greatly appriaciated thks

Cyborg
    add test...deca 400-600mgs...eq 400-600mgs...test 400-600mgs.add winny in at the last 5-6 weeks 50mgs ed..or try this...deca400-600/anavar40-60/test 400-600..creatine with anavar

Good Broly
    If ya dont want test, throw in some fina.

Some will say not to do Deca and Eq together, but I've been checking around and people that have ACTUALLY DONE THIS all say it was one of their best. I plan to do one myself soon.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    bump