Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with Cycle Skinny Legs and bad liver

cdsnuts

I am trying to put together a light cycle. I was thinking of doing 200-300 mg of test enant, super trenbolone. and eq. I have hep C and something light in the liver.
Any other suggestions. I am basically trying to cut more up top and be able to bulk on bottom. Any suggestion. Can I achieve with this mix. A little guidance would help greatly.

If you have Hep C I wouldn't even get close to roids. Wait 6 months minimum after last blood test that came back normal. Liver function Panel along with AST/ALT should be monitored regularly.

+1,000

You will probably be able to accomplish your goals with better training and diet...

So go to the EF forums on training and diet...

~EZ

if you have liver issues stay away from orals test tren and eg make for a great cycle you just have to change your training to facilitate what your top and bottom goals are

I have done my blood work and have been approved. Thanks for the suggestions. I am constantly getting blood done.

Top Bottom