Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help cycle now or wait?

markimacm

Hey everyone I have been out of commission since October with a broken leg.. Just got out of cast finally and about to begin Physical Therapy but for the most part can also return back to gym to do light cardio and weight lifting (no legs obviously for at least 2 more months). Should I do some test to boost my confidence and muscle now and cycle later or wait?

I was on an amazing last cycle for 14 weeks which ended i August and PCT til leg break in Oct. I have been completely un active and out of the gym or 3 full months now and feel miserable. Lost ALL my gains and strength is kinda gone too I'm guessing as all I was able to do was eat, sit and lay in bed through out this horrible leg break accident. I am ready to get back into swing of things. I am ready to get my diet back on track and begin by getting heart rate up by starting with cardio tomorrow 30 min on eliptical as i cant run obviously... I need to get big again and get back on track. I am looking forward to getting on cycle soon but know I obviously have to get proper training in first.

Current stats are:

6ft 1
223 pounds (not solid muscle)
have not been dieting since October's accident

Last cycle I did was test prop/tren ace/mast prop/ anavar
PCT was n2guard/HCGenerate/hcg/arimadex/clomid/post cycle/Unleashed/forged methyl/forma/bridge/dspark

I need help setting the proper tone for me and a set steady slow regime to get back into things. Anyone wanna help me setup a good solid sched? I feel like crap and need a starting boost...

Sorry to hear about your accident. I wouldn't advise using steroids as a "boost"... That's not their purpose. You need to continue to rehab that leg, drop bf naturally through diet and exercise and use muscle memory to your advantage. Think about it.. You're out of the gym for months and have lost your strength/size... All of a sudden you introduce powerful androgens and your suddenly strong as a bull and you gain a bunch of weight, and now you're pounding away at the gym after being away for so long. It's a recipe for disaster. BP issues, estrogenic activity due to high bf, strain on tendons and ligaments that may result in injury, etc. I would give it time

makes sense! just need a little guidance because it feels like i have never worked out a day in my life i feel intimidated insecure and weak! I dont look small i still look decent but its still all in my head i guess. should i start with very low weights and if so for how long? etc

would anyone suggest test and maybe some deca to quickly build up some muscle and give me a boost in both confidence and strength??

would anyone suggest test and maybe some deca to quickly build up some muscle and give me a boost in both confidence and strength??

No bad idea if that's all you're trying to do and deca sucks it's hard to recover from you can get limp dick bloat etc

thanks! i was never a fan of deca... what is the best solution for me? basic diet cardio and light weights? build it all up again and then jump on cycle? If so how long etc,.?

Top Bottom