Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help Bros, Had GYNO for almost 5 months now

Hamann5

Sup bros, sorry for another dumb gyno thread but I need some help. Back in Feb. I did a Test 500mg EW Wk. 1-10 and D-bol 50mg ED Wk. 1-4 cycle. Towards the end of my D-bol I started feeling signs of gyno. I started takeing 60mg of Nolva then slowy degreased till it was mostly gone and continued on cycle with the nolva. Then towards the end of the cycle I started getting the gyno back, at the time I had ran out of nolva so it wasn't for a couple weeks till I got some nolva and Letrozol. I started running the Nolva at 60mg and letro at 2mg. Once again the gyno started to go away and I stoped use (stupidly I didn't decrease the dose and just went straight off). Then once again it came back and put me in the same position I am today since about June I read some of Mr. X's posts about lowering the doses of Letro and Nolva.. Currently I run about 1-1.5 mg Letro and I really don't take nolva but if I do its 20-40mg. I know I def have some fat around my chest area but this is most definatly gyno. I've been doin this for about 3 months now without any luck. Can anyone help a bro out here? I really hope I don't need the surgery.

Also some other info. When I was first gettin the gyno I would feel the tissue around my niplles and they would be tender. Now curently I don't feel as much of the tissue as once before but when looking at my chest i have "coned" tits LOL. And sometimes the tissues tenderness fluxuates some days I can really feel it some days not.

Thanks in advance!

~Jason

Using letro and Nolva for this long should've done the trick.......especially if you don't have hard lumps. I'm kind of wondering if you just didn't put on a little extra body fat during your cycle?
Help us out a little by giving your body stats and maybe even posting up a picture of the Gyno. Was that your first cycle, I didn't see you mention any pct.

So many thoughts and opinions, but one thing that should be tapered is letro. I am having a very similar problem as you, except I did not use d-bol, my estrogen related gyno is from test, at 550 mg/week.

I have read about two dozen posts on several forums that discuss concurrent letro/nolva use, and it genuinely is about a 50/50 split (no approximation), some say yes, some say no. I have been researching this for about a month, and there is no consensus on concurrent letro/nolva use. I sincerely believe you will have to experiment for yourself. Most opinions do seem to agree that nolva and letro interact with each other, so you may need to take a little higher dose of both if you decide to use together.

I was running high dose aromasin and high dose AIFM at the onset of my cycle (started 2 days prior to first injection), but it was not enough to prevent terrible gyno after about 10 days. I got a hold of some liquid femara about a week later, and have been using it for four weeks now at about 3.0 mg/day, with very little results. I have no tenderness or sensitivity like I did at the beginning, but the firmness and size of the lumps have not decreased really at all after 4 weeks of letro. I just received today actual prescription femara (2.5 mg tabs), so I am going to start using tomorrow. Also today I received Andractim Gel, but I am not really experienced with it, so I am going to make a post and hopefully learn a little more if the gel can and should be used with letro or anything else......

Hopefully the test gel will be my saviour, who knows? Gyno sucks so bad, hang in there bro. Certainly if you see some short term success with letro, run it for an additional week after you think the gyno symptoms have disappeared, and taper down 0.5 mg/day until you are off.

The letro hasn't seemed to affect my joints or immune system so far (4 weeks at 3.0 mg/day), but I am so dry, I look gross. I look like I am on an extremely strong diuretic. I piss 5 to 6 times anight while sleeping, and I am so drained and fatigued. I have veins where I shouldn't, and my abs and chest have turned flat (except for my cone shaped nipples).

growthspurt said:
Using letro and Nolva for this long should've done the trick.......especially if you don't have hard lumps. I'm kind of wondering if you just didn't put on a little extra body fat during your cycle?
Help us out a little by giving your body stats and maybe even posting up a picture of the Gyno. Was that your first cycle, I didn't see you mention any pct.
Well as for the body fat I was thinking the same but I don't see as to why my nipples would still be so tender.

Stats wise im currently 5' 9" 195 about 12-14% bf as for cycles that was my 4th cycle and trying to start another but don't want to until this dam this wears off. As for PCT I was using Clom and liek I stated at the end I ran out of Nolva and didn't get it till a couple weeks later. I figured for such a light cycle those two would do the trick.

Last edited:
Hamann5 said:
Well as for the body fat I was thinking the same but I don't see as to why my nipples would still be so tender.

Stats wise im currently 5' 9" 195 about 10-12% bf as for cycles that was my 4th cycle and trying to start another but don't want to until this dam this wears off. As for PCT I was using Clom and liek I stated at the end I ran out of Nolva and didn't get it till a couple weeks later. I figured for such a light cycle those two would do the trick.

Post up a pick of those Twinkies and lets how bad they are.

My digy broke. Heres a pic from last week that my boy took can't really see much but you can see my cone shaped tity

EDIT**** 2 more pics added

Last edited:
Hamann5 said:
My digy broke. Heres a pic from last week that my boy took can't really see much but you can see my cone shaped tity

Hard to see, especially through a shirt, but that looks bad! Get em looked at!
If they didn't near that before your cycle, don't ever touch juice again.

Look into surgery bro.. I had the surgery, best thing I ever did. Than you can quit wasting money on all those temporary fixes.. My insurance covered the $5k operation..

Hamann5 said:

EDIT**** 2 more pics added

You are NOT 10-14% BF! I'm guessing more like 18-22%. I think my suspicion was correct about the gain in BF.

Bro, My BF is hovering around 10-12% right now(see Avatar).

ItalianMuscle27 said:
Look into surgery bro.. I had the surgery, best thing I ever did. Than you can quit wasting money on all those temporary fixes.. My insurance covered the $5k operation..

He needs to look into cardio and diet before he goes ahead with that surgery!

Top Bottom