Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help for a bro of mine trying out for soccer team PLEASE help!

McBane

OK I got a really tight friend of mine who is trying out for soccer. He is really good but wants an edge on the competition cardiovascular-wise. He has asthma so that's a prob so something that won't tighten up his lungs would be nice too. I recommended some light dosages of ephedrine before try-outs. I also offered some leftover anavar I have to pump him up before try-outs. I've noticed while on this cycle if I time it so I take 20mg of anavar RIGHT before my workout I get a MUCH better lift in. Any thoughts or recommendations? Try-outs are in 2 days so no time to order any substances so keep that in mind.

Thanks, McBane

At this point its too late for supplements or training. You can help him work on throwing himself on the ground, flopping around and pretending he got fouled. Its a big part of being a soccer player, and the only aspect of his "game" that you can coach him so close to the tryouts. Oh hell, go ahead and have him shotgun the eph and var right before tryouts...cant hurt and its only soccer.
:beer:

heh any other suggestions? He can't practice being fouled in a tryout haha. The anavar is mine though and if it's not going to help him then he doesn't want to take it as he has never juiced before.

soccer or football as it should be known is the most popular sport on earth, so taking the piss is a bit stupid. a good football steroid would be depending on what position he is playing. id say winny, eph for speed and sharpened reflexes.(maradona took eph for reflexes and ben johnson took winny for speed) but id say the best thing would be var as u suggested. becuase he would gain strength which helps shoulder barge people. he doesnt need anything that will make him bigger because size will slow him down.
EPO is probably too dangerous to be taking for a sterod virgin for increased stamina. so maybe he should just try harder and do more cardio drills. but many famous footballers have taken nandralone and got good results e.g.jaap stam and frank de boer. but it lasts in the system far too long.

Ok so sounds like the ephedrine is a good choice. He doesn't have enough time to do a cycle because tryouts are tomorrow:rolleyes: He waited a bit too long. Think popping 20 or 30mg about an hour before tryouts will help? I have some anavar for my cycle right now and I will have leftovers that I can spare. Maybe he will do a cycle once he is on the team to get a starting position but for now he needs to get on the team :) So while I see it was stupid for him to wait until last minute he needs something that will help him immediately.

I'm thinking giving him 20-30mg of anavar RIGHT before tryouts and have him pop some ephedrine. Any other recommendations?

Hey I was joking a bit earlier, but I think once you are so close to tryouts you really dont want to do anything radically different. If hes gonna tryot on eph, he oughta take it before a few workouts to get familiar with it. Either do it right or dont do it, its not gonna help him much right now, and it could do more harm than good.

lol ok I thought you might be kidding but wasn't sure haha. I'm slow today so don't mind me. Yeah he decided to not go with the ephedrine. He brought 1 pill (1/2 of recommended dosage) to pop just in case his energy is real low. He has tried ephedrine before but in higher dosages and he was tweaking so he's only keeping it as a last resort.

Top Bottom