Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help with arimidex dosage...

OLDER_BIG_J

well, it's been a few years since my las tcycle. so i thought i use 300mg of eq with 250mg of sust for 8 weeks. i may pyramid up to dbl that for a few weeks then back down. my question is this...will 1 mg of arimidex per day be enough...

OLDER_BIG_J said:
well, it's been a few years since my las tcycle. so i thought i use 300mg of Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - with 250mg of Sustanon for 8 weeks. i may pyramid up to dbl that for a few weeks then back down. my question is this...will 1 mg of arimidex per day be enough...

too much imo. u would do fine with as little as .25-.5mg eod or ed.

always start off with a modest dosage of an A I, especially if you don't know how your body will react... plus, E Q doesn't really aromatize and your test dosage is fairly low... so 0.5mg ED should be plenty to start off with, then readjust if necessary in a few weeks. Also, don't pyramid up and down.... it's a total waste

I agree, start at .5mg/day and monitor. I think you'll find that .5mg should be fine unless your quite susceptible and don't bother with pyramiding.

You may not need any w/ that cycle but I would suggest starting w/ .5 eod and adjusting as necessary.

Mac173 said:
You may not need any w/ that cycle but I would suggest starting w/ .5 eod and adjusting as necessary.

I fully agree with this post,less is best if it all possible

Top Bottom