Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help With Anadrol 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
You havnt gained shit because I guarantee your diet sucks. I guarantee your training sucks too. Because if you had a clue how to train properly and intense enough and eat the right shit in the right amounts at the right times you would have grown considerably.
I did shoulders/bis/tris today and almost threw up when I was done from the workout intensity. You work out that hard? Fuck no. then after my post workout 60grams of hydro following up the BCAA's I was pounding all workout long I went home and ate a cup of oats and waited a half hour and am now eating 12oz chicken breast. you eat like that? NO.

You arent growing because you have no idea what the fuck your doing. So like every other arrogant kid looking for a quick fix who doesnt want to listen to people who have forgotten more about steroids thean you'll ever learn and who are trying to have your health in mind your going to go be a stupid fuck and use the most toxic oral steroid out there and gain a bunch of water weight, grow tits because it aromatizes more than anything out there while beating the dog shit out of your liver. Then proceed to do a garbage PCT which will not make you recover because nolva is SHIT not to mention it can cause blood clots. Plus guess what Anadrol does...it jackes up the volume of your blood considerably. Oh.....and the best part....then you lose everything you gained.
Then you'll cycle again and use even more shit because you didnt gain enough from the first time.

I'm so tired of these fucking noobs who plan out unsafe garbage cycles with no or garbage PCt then have the fucking nerve to get arrogant or mouthy when they are given advise that counters the swill they posted in the first place. I dont even care anymore.
Have a nice life.

(thanks Evan...ya bastid :supercool)

i seriously almost pissed my pants... " i know what im doing" "i drink protein shakes all day man" Get the fuck out of here... this can't be anything but a troll... thread closed...

stop drinking protein shakes. eat real food. follow my diet and training in my signature and you will gain.

you gotta commit to it everyday.. don't eat good twice a week and expect to get anywhre.. same with training. unless you are injured you should be working out daily, and cut out the cardio you are skinny as a carrot you don't need cardio right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom