Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help on Anabolic steriods for Women

missdye

I havent used these before but that doesnt mean that I shouldnt or that they are not for me. I would like to get peoples advice on brands on anavar 10 and clenduterol. I am having difficulties finding the real one for sale without there being some sort of disclaimer of if customs seize the product its gone along with my money. That said has anyone in the United states had this issue where there items were not turning up? And if not perhaps point me in the direction with the real anavar and clenduterol. If generic is the way to go which generic brands should I lean towards? I found a few but there were a few where the ingredients said nothing about oxandrolone and just had basic random ingredients.

Also I am kinda confused on the dosing. My friend told me to get a bottle of 50mg per tablet and take 2 daily one in the am and one in the evening. But I am seeing other brands being sold in 10mg. Then another friend told me to take the 50mg 1 day a week. I am so confused here. I'm wondering the correct dosing. I also am not afraid of pills if they provide results. No I do not wish to look like a man but I do plan to stop prior to that point and if 50mg will not make me that then I am not afraid of it.

I'm 5'2 and 130lbs(if that's needed for answers). Thanks so much.

Top Bottom