Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help/advise in a situation right now.

GeorgeMan123

Hi guys
SO im on my first cycle. deca 250/sust 250
here we get to buy them each in a pack of 10.
so today was my 10th shot. i did weekly 2 shots each.
So basically did 5 weeks now. 500mg a week.

Made pretty good strength gains and a little mass gain.
i wanted to take 5 more shots. but it costs alot more when we buy them singly. If i have to get it should be 10 of them again.
I just dont have enough money for that.

My plan was to take 15 shots.
Anyways my question is if i had to take just one. i mean deca or sust which should i take? ive heard deca stays in your body longer.
So i was thinking if i could just get 10 sustanon and keep it going 5 more weeks.

What do you guys think?

Deca doesn't even start working until about 6 weeks in and should be ran a minimum of 8 weeks. 10-12 is best. But you can't run it without test or you'll fuck yourself up.

You made a very poor decision to start without having all your gear on hand. If you can't get both. Stick to the sust and eat your loss of paying for the deca for nothing. 250 deca a week would have been perfect.
Next time do better research and be better prepared.

Have you been using an AI. And do you have your PCT set up?

okay so taking deca alone wouldnt help either.
so i should just get another 10 shots and make it 10 weeks.
Its okay i can manage the money but i just didnt wana take this cycle long. i wanted to end it quickly.

and abt PCT i was thinking of taking nolvadex? but thats like after 2 weeks from the cycle right?

Long esters like test cyp or enan, and deca need to be ran longer. If you were doing test prop and npp, you can get away with a shorter cycle.

Pct you need both clomid and nolva. Yes start them 2 weeks after your last injection and run them 4 weeks.

Technically you could go without pct. But not recommended. I know most will recommend clomid and nolva.

Clomid 100/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20

That should do it.

even i kinda feel its not really necessary until seeing gyno symptoms :p
Anyways thanks for the help so im taking it forward to 10 weeks.

oh btw can you tell me how long should i take the pct?

is the clomid 100, nolva 40 a week? or how is it supposed to be taken?

Hi guys
SO im on my first cycle. deca 250/sust 250
here we get to buy them each in a pack of 10.
so today was my 10th shot. i did weekly 2 shots each.
So basically did 5 weeks now. 500mg a week.

Made pretty good strength gains and a little mass gain.
i wanted to take 5 more shots. but it costs alot more when we buy them singly. If i have to get it should be 10 of them again.
I just dont have enough money for that.

My plan was to take 15 shots.
Anyways my question is if i had to take just one. i mean deca or sust which should i take? ive heard deca stays in your body longer.
So i was thinking if i could just get 10 sustanon and keep it going 5 more weeks.

What do you guys think?

you should never take deca alone.It will shut you down hard and you will regret it.So the easy answer is sust

Top Bottom