Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help

vabeachdiver

Ok i am in great shape have been locked up for two years and am ready to take the next step, A buddy told me 500 mg of test, Ok which test do i need, Then he said 300 mg of Deca both once a week for twelve weeks but also use Dbol for three weeks i want o get big and lean is the right deal for me, Pleas ei need help

i trust my friend

If you only knew how many times I have heard this, and the horror stories behind them. Regardless you need a long Ester test Like Ethanate or Cypionate requires just 1 injection every 7 days. Starter cycle would be something like this.

Test E 500MG week
Dbol week 1-4 25MG

PCT Nolvadex 2 weeks after your last injection
20 MG Everyday for 4 weeks.

You can make nice gains with this layout. No need to run 3 compounds. If you place a order with us for PCT let me know so I can give you a coupon code.

Myself I started out slow.. Im a fan of Test only 1st cycle.
500mg test E will do the job no problem.
and you will learn how you react. if you have estrogen issues or what.

next cycle step it up a little.. add in something new.
all cycles need test so just makes since to me..

why no DECA?

Why overkill your first cycle? You can see great gains with Test alone. Also, you will see how your body reacts to Test. Then on your next cyle, when you run Test/Deca, you will know how your body reacts to Test, so it will help pin point where the side effects are coming from if you start to see some. God willing, you will be a lucky one and never have any negative side effects.

Weeks 1-10 Test Eth or Cyp @ 500mg/wk
Weeks 1-4 Beastdrol or Dbol @ 30mg/ED
***I would go with the Beastdrol.
Weeks 12-15 Sustain Alpha and Unleashed

Why overkill your first cycle? You can see great gains with Test alone. Also, you will see how your body reacts to Test. Then on your next cyle, when you run Test/Deca, you will know how your body reacts to Test, so it will help pin point where the side effects are coming from if you start to see some. God willing, you will be a lucky one and never have any negative side effects.

Weeks 1-10 Test Eth or Cyp @ 500mg/wk
Weeks 1-4 Beastdrol or Dbol @ 30mg/ED
***I would go with the Beastdrol.
Weeks 12-15 Sustain Alpha and Unleashed

ok, sounds smart ********************************************* ********************* ****************************? i want to get started, so i am 6'5 232 in decent shape how much and what type of gains can i expect in the first 8-10 weeks?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom