Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEED HELP...!GIRLFRIEND MAY BE PREGNANT...brown discharge?

haxedout

guys three days before my girl was supposed to have her period she started having some brown discharge...i believe she is a day late now...anyone know what this meens...i could have got her pregnant 2 weeks ago...(it was week 3 of dbol 50mg ed, and icn test@ a gram)..any help guys.. im stressin the fuck out..:(

pregancy

dont' jump to conclusions bro. I know it's hard not to. Go the the doctor, get her checked out ASAP - josh

post this....

on the women's board and they'll help you out, bro.

IHO, and I only go from my own wife and I have a grad degree in health and fitness, if she's pregnant, she wouldn't have brown discharge. It's actually fairly tough for a woman to get and stay pregnant....everything has to be exactly right.....maybe the egg was fertilized, but, for whatever reason couldn't grow beyond that....not a big deal this early in the game.....especially if you guys didn't want her to be pregnant!

Has your girl changed anything about herself recently? Sometimes different stresses in there life, dieting or working out can all effect a girls menstrual cycle. Even her girlfriends can change her cycle. I dont know how it happens but it does. I wouldnt get to worried just yet. If you have to have her go get a pregnency test at the drug store. That way you can put it to rest in your mind. Good luck.

don't worry that is normal to spot before a period like that, OR in place of a period. women's menstral cycles are always changing due to stress, meds, bcontrol, etc. she's normal. if she doesn't get her next period in 3 weeks or whatever, get a preg test.

Am I alone in thinking that one should never come to the Anabolic Board and see posts about brown, vaginal discharge???

JibbyJabba said:
Am I alone in thinking that one should never come to the Anabolic Board and see posts about brown, vaginal discharge???

I don't know bro...he got just about the best advice you can get...go see a doctor.

Bulldog_10 said:

I don't know bro...he got just about the best advice you can get...go see a doctor.

I would hope that he would know that a doctor is more qualified to determine whether or not his girlfriend is pregnant, rather than a bunch of anonymous steroid users...

that's the beside the point...

This doesn't belong on the Anabolic board.

Top Bottom