Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEED HELP !! I can't find ANY JEANS that FIT ME !!! PLEASE READ- big legs

Jamesquadz

Hey Fellaz. I just started my shit up and gained 20 lbs in 3 weeks off Cytahoh, I am 270 now and 5 ft 9. My legs are about 33 inches around and solid, with cuts, veins and all that mess. I went to look for jeans b/c i GREW out of my old ones and even the 50 waist jeans don't fit my ass !! I tried on 42 Silvertab Baggy jeans and they were also too small, my waist is only a 38 but I guess I am in need of baggy 46 or 48 waist jeans !! PLEASE HELP SOMEONE !!! Where do you guys wit Big legs buy jeans and Dress pants !! Where do the Pros shop for jeans !?!? B/c I am screwed right now !! Nothing fits !!!! Thanks alot fellaz, please reply .. Lata Quadz

usually the gap has some baggy legged jeans.i always need too buy a bigger waist size just so the pants go over my legs.
suits wont fit me, i need them custom made.

5-9 270, so if your legs are veiny and cut up im assuming the rest of your body is pretty ripped too,,,,,so there is a good chance that this could be ronnie coleman we are talking to

macDbol said:
5-9 270, so if your legs are veiny and cut up im assuming the rest of your body is pretty ripped too,,,,,so there is a good chance that this could be ronnie coleman we are talking to

nah, cause at 5 foot 9 270 pounds with legs that are cut and veiny, he is MUCH bigger than ronie coleman. could be markus ruhl, but he's taller.

rNg

macDbol said:

this is probley the greatest BB we will ever talk to, enjoy it.

Top Bottom