Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEED HELP!! Injured mid-cycle.

BobbyJenious

I am in the midst of my first cycle and injured. I cut my hand open yesterday on a jagged nail that was sticking out of a handrail in attempts to break my fall from slipping on ice. The palm of my hand opened up like a can of tuna. Im all stiched up but cant lift for 2-3 weeks. Im running 600mgs of EQ a week for my first cycle to put on some slow, permentent gains. Im about 5 weeks in to a 12 week cycle. Should I continue the cycle hitting abs, calfs, quads, cardio, etc. should i lower the dose until im better, or just come off completely?? Im going to go in later and try doing some cable excercises uses my wrists instead of hands. Any advice or info you bros could provide would be much appreciated.:bawling:

Thanks, BJenious.

I would stop, start some clomid, and wait for my next cycle. Or, you could do what you outlined, and upper body, non press exercises or anything else where you don't have to use your hand.

I would stay on until you can lift again, lift for a week on cycle, come off.... restart later....Wouldnt be a good idea to come off if you couldnt train for 2-3 weeks IMO

Top Bottom