Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need gyno surgery READ THIS!

ericahls

For anybody facing the dreaded gyno I would highly recommend the following.

http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/procedure_folder/male_breast/gyno_surgery_men.html

In January I finally got the money together aprox $5000.00 for the surgery. My best friend had gyno surgery 6 months prior and had told me that for about a week he was unable to lift his arm to chest level. Too much pain. He was out of work for 9 days. I was a little freaked out because I own my own business and I can't afford 9 days. Michael Bermant, MD, the plastic surgeon who preformed my operation did an incredible job.

He uses this technique called Fat Flap Sculpture which for one eliminates the need for drainage tubes after your operation and allows for the near perfect shaping of your pecs. No flat nipples or one nipple higher or lower than the other. He truly is an artist :artist: first and a plastic surgeon second.

As for the pain, what pain, I am not kidding you. The day after the operation my chest felt a little tender but completely bearable. He prescribes you some pain medication but you won’t need it, maybe some extra strength Tylenol. I took the medication anyway cause I love the way codeine lulls me to sleep.

The catch is you have to travel to Richmond, VA. I live in Frederick MD so it was about a 3-4 hour drive. He has patients come from all over the country. Because he is located in Richmond, VA, the cost of living in much lower. Trust me if you make the drive you will see what I am talking about. However the facility that he has is top notch. On surgery day there are 4 people in the operating room with you. They all have a part, makes you feel good knowing that you have that kind of attention and for $5,000 no less.

Anyway I am only posting this because BigGuns29 just posted about his gyno surgery. I am not affiliated with Michael Bermant, MD in any way other than as a patient. If any other Bro’s have someone they recommend they should post their experience also. I know I could have used a post like this.

:verygood:

good info, but 5k does seem like alot. I am not familiar w/gyno surgery but can someone let me know how much they paid?

from what internet guys say they paid is from 2-8k depending on there location and of course doctor.

total cost for mine 0.00

$2600 for the Doc., $5300 for the Hospital, and still waiting on the anesthesiologist bill......good thing I just had a 1k deductible. :)

ericahls, glad to hear your surgery turned out well. Nothing like feeling better about your body, money comes and goes.

WannaImpress said:
$2600 for the Doc., $5300 for the Hospital, and still waiting on the anesthesiologist bill......good thing I just had a 1k deductible. :)

ericahls, glad to hear your surgery turned out well. Nothing like feeling better about your body, money comes and goes.

what sides did you experience from the anestisia?

georgie24 said:
what sides did you experience from the anestisia?

Honestly bro......not a damn thing. I do remeber one of the nurses bringing two plastic containers with the gyno in them and showing them to me but I was still a little dumbfounded that I couldn't make them out. First thing I did after that was to look at the sides of my chest to see if I had some drains put in, thank god their was no need for that. Would hate two extra little scars.

Anyways.........ex-gf came to see me but had to leave to work so they released me to her thinking she was going to take me home. Walked out w/her and jumped in my car and drove home. Ex wasn't to happy about that but who cares. So as you can see mine went pretty well.

Went for my follow up today and everything is A-ok......he said I can start lifting now if I wanted but to make sure I start of lightly. By the way my surgery was on the 24th, day before Thanksgiving.

the docters tried to ask me about steroid use while the anastisia was kicking in, i was like """huh noo??" my lips stayed sealed =)

those sneaky bastards!!

I too am scheduling an operation with Dr Bermant. I am paying $6200 which includes lipo of stomach area, gyno surgery and its going to be done in a hospital rather than in his office operation complex.

I hope mine turns out as good as yours...
BEST OF LUCK!

georgie24 said:
the docters tried to ask me about steroid use while the anastisia was kicking in, i was like """huh noo??" my lips stayed sealed =)

those sneaky bastards!!

LOL......now that you mentioned that.......the anesthesiologist asked me if I smoke Mary-Jane because it causes gyno.

CLOMIDCLOWN, best of luck on your surgery bro.

Top Bottom