Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need guidance on cycle please for nov 1st

Hojo42701

I’m 50 years old and want to get in better shape I’m 5’11 209 lbs and right around 14-15%bf I haven’t done a cycle in 15 years but have worked out off and on since hs, I have on hand right now test e and Dbol along with clomid and nolvadex, I will have anavar, Aromasin,oral winstrol, and hcg at the 1st of nov as I’m not in a hurry I would rather have a good cycle then a pieced together one . I thought about a test Dbol cycle first then a cutting cycle at the first of the year, I would appreciate if u could draw me up a cycle with dossage and pct afterwards

Thank you
Lee

Just ordered some n2 guard to help with pct

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

what is your actual goal from the cycle... saying you want to "get in shape" would not be the goal for steroid use... you dont use steroids to get into shape... you get into shape and then use steroids to take you to a higher level

what is your actual goal from the cycle... saying you want to "get in shape" would not be the goal for steroid use... you dont use steroids to get into shape... you get into shape and then use steroids to take you to a higher level

I want to put on some mass first then do a cutting cycle after first of year

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

12 weeks is a decent cycle length with test e, and 350 to 400mg a week is usually an effective amount. If your adding in the orals, don't run them together or too long especially the winstrol, and take time off between them. 50mg ed is a dosage I like with either one. Aromasin is 12.5mg eod

Top Bottom