Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need guidance on cycle please for nov 1st

12 weeks is a decent cycle length with test e, and 350 to 400mg a week is usually an effective amount. If your adding in the orals, don't run them together or too long especially the winstrol, and take time off between them. 50mg ed is a dosage I like with either one. Aromasin is 12.5mg eod

Thanks pon
Can u put these in a cycle format for me with pcp?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

400mg test all 12weeks (split 200mg twice per week). Anavar weeks 1 through 6 at 50mg. You don't need it, but if you really decide you need the winstrol too, then week 10 through 12 at 30mg every day (if it feels like you tolerate it well then bump it 50mg later). These are just suggestions on how Aromasin will be 12.5mg eod weeks 1 through 12 (adjust if needed after mid-cycle bloodwork). As for PCT, check out the PCT stick thread for a perfect layout.

400mg test all 12weeks (split 200mg twice per week). Anavar weeks 1 through 6 at 50mg. You don't need it, but if you really decide you need the winstrol too, then week 10 through 12 at 30mg every day (if it feels like you tolerate it well then bump it 50mg later). These are just suggestions on how Aromasin will be 12.5mg eod weeks 1 through 12 (adjust if needed after mid-cycle bloodwork). As for PCT, check out the PCT stick thread for a perfect layout.

Thank you. On my pct I won’t have some of the stuff that’s in the perfect pct

I have Nolva, clomid, hcg, and n2 guard

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Nolv and clomid are the important things. Never use HCG in PCT though. If you want to use that , then use it in the closing weeks on cycle

Top Bottom