Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need guidance with 1st cycle...Sustanon + Primo?

RUFH0USE

I was initially considering a primo only cycle...but have decided to add sustenon. Can anyone outline a moderate but effective cycle that combines these two elements?
I'm more interested in hardening and defining than adding mass, and I want to avoid side effects if possible.
Will clomid be necessary at the end?
I could use some help creating a cycle.

Thanks!

with just those two to work with...id go
wk 1-10: 500mg sus
wk 6-12: 300mg primo
your definetly gonna gain some mass, but primo will make it hard quality gains that youll keep.

I would do 8 weeks, and to get a little bit more bang for your buck do 400mg pf primo. Wait about 3 weeks aafter last shot and then do three weeks of clomid.
wk1 50mg ed
wk2 100mg ed
wk3 50mg ed
Good luck and don't forget to eat a lot. :fro:

Try this
Sust at 500mg/week for weeks 1-10
Primo at 300-400mg/week for weeks 1-10
Clomid 3 weeks after your last shot like this, 300mg/Day for the first day of Clomid use then 100mg/Day for the last 6 days of that week, the next week take 50mg/Day and the final week take 50mg/eod. E-Mail or Pm me with any questions

M18

If I was going to shut down my hpta anyway, I would use eq instead of primo. It will yield similar results and wont put such a big dent in the wallet. I would save the primo for a bridge.

Top Bottom