Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Gemelli’s help with rad140

Totojedopro

hey I'm 36 years old and I weigh 205 lb, and I'm 22% body fat which I'm working hard to get rid of. I'm using rad 140 which I purchased two bottles of and I'm running 15 to 20 mg a day of it. I am about 7 weeks into it and I feel like my games are slowing down a lot. should I stop using it and switch to a different sarm or should I keep using it longer

I'm not Dylan but I would like to see you using cutting sarms with the testolone
like cardarine 20mgs and testolone 20mgs maybe add some stenabolic to it

hey I'm 36 years old and I weigh 205 lb, and I'm 22% body fat which I'm working hard to get rid of. I'm using rad 140 which I purchased two bottles of and I'm running 15 to 20 mg a day of it. I am about 7 weeks into it and I feel like my games are slowing down a lot. should I stop using it and switch to a different sarm or should I keep using it longer

bro i would finish for 12 weeks full, you can add another sarm

Try again.

I've written at length about keeping some of the gains.

your games? i assume you mean gains... where did you get your sarms?

Top Bottom