x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

In need of Clen - How are these sites as AAS sources?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about In need of Clen - How are these sites as AAS sources? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: It's been a while since I took my last cycle of AAS, and currently am in need of some Clen (albeit not technically an AAS I know). I used to have a couple of reliable sources, although only had email addresses as a way of contacting them. Unfortunately I've just tried to get in touch with them, and the email addresses don't seem to exist anymore as I keep receiving a "Could not reach recipient" error message. As I live in a very small town with only ONE gym, I train at a local

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

In need of Clen - How are these sites as AAS sources?

It's been a while since I took my last cycle of AAS, and currently am in need of some Clen (albeit not technically an AAS I know). I used to have a couple of reliable sources, although only had email addresses as a way of contacting them. Unfortunately I've just tried to get in touch with them, and the email addresses don't seem to exist anymore as I keep receiving a "Could not reach recipient" error message.

As I live in a very small town with only ONE gym, I train at a local commercial gym and to be honest there's not been a single person there who I could approach and ask for gear. The majority of the people there are either teenagers or people doing Crossfit, etc, so I can almost guarantee nobody there will be a source for AAS. Anyway, as I'm currently at a loss as to where to turn, I've looked online. I'm aware of the stigma behind buying AAS online, although I'm honestly out of options so I've got no choice. I found the following site which seems to have a list of reviewed websites to buy Clen - https://clenbuterol-steroids.com/whe...y-clenbuterol/

If anybody could take a look and let me know if any of the websites it's reviewed are reliable, it'd be very much appreciated. I've looked myself and the prices are quite a bit more expensive than my previous sources, but I'm willing to shell out the bit extra if I can just get hold of some genuine Clen.

Kind regards & thank you in advance for any help.

Re: In need of Clen - How are these sites as AAS sources?

go up top and click the PSL banner
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Thank you very much indeed.

Sorry for the double post but what is the 'PSL' banner exactly? I see several things at the top of the page, but nothing really sticks out to me. Is it 'EF Store' you're talking about?

Go back to the forum button (not the threads etc) and you'll see forum sponsors inc PSL.

there are sponsor banners on the top of each page where you can click on them to go to their sites

Give the sponsor banners a try. They should have everything you need.

Quote Quote posted by Varzl View Post
    It's been a while since I took my last cycle of AAS, and currently am in need of some Clen (albeit not technically an AAS I know). I used to have a couple of reliable sources, although only had email addresses as a way of contacting them. Unfortunately I've just tried to get in touch with them, and the email addresses don't seem to exist anymore as I keep receiving a "Could not reach recipient" error message.

As I live in a very small town with only ONE gym, I train at a local commercial gym and to be honest there's not been a single person there who I could approach and ask for gear. The majority of the people there are either teenagers or people doing Crossfit, etc, so I can almost guarantee nobody there will be a source for AAS. Anyway, as I'm currently at a loss as to where to turn, I've looked online. I'm aware of the stigma behind buying AAS online, although I'm honestly out of options so I've got no choice. I found the following site which seems to have a list of reviewed websites to buy Clen - https://clenbuterol-steroids.com/whe...y-clenbuterol/

If anybody could take a look and let me know if any of the websites it's reviewed are reliable, it'd be very much appreciated. I've looked myself and the prices are quite a bit more expensive than my previous sources, but I'm willing to shell out the bit extra if I can just get hold of some genuine Clen.

Kind regards & thank you in advance for any help.
    Would you send me money if I did? No. Then use our sponsors.

I think theres better safer options than clen
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM