Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In need of Clen - How are these sites as AAS sources?

Varzl

It's been a while since I took my last cycle of AAS, and currently am in need of some Clen (albeit not technically an AAS I know). I used to have a couple of reliable sources, although only had email addresses as a way of contacting them. Unfortunately I've just tried to get in touch with them, and the email addresses don't seem to exist anymore as I keep receiving a "Could not reach recipient" error message.

As I live in a very small town with only ONE gym, I train at a local commercial gym and to be honest there's not been a single person there who I could approach and ask for gear. The majority of the people there are either teenagers or people doing Crossfit, etc, so I can almost guarantee nobody there will be a source for AAS. Anyway, as I'm currently at a loss as to where to turn, I've looked online. I'm aware of the stigma behind buying AAS online, although I'm honestly out of options so I've got no choice. I found the following site which seems to have a list of reviewed websites to buy Clen - https://clenbuterol-steroids.com/where-to-buy-clenbuterol/

If anybody could take a look and let me know if any of the websites it's reviewed are reliable, it'd be very much appreciated. I've looked myself and the prices are quite a bit more expensive than my previous sources, but I'm willing to shell out the bit extra if I can just get hold of some genuine Clen.

Kind regards & thank you in advance for any help.

Sorry for the double post but what is the 'PSL' banner exactly? I see several things at the top of the page, but nothing really sticks out to me. Is it 'EF Store' you're talking about?

Give the sponsor banners a try. They should have everything you need.

It's been a while since I took my last cycle of AAS, and currently am in need of some Clen (albeit not technically an AAS I know). I used to have a couple of reliable sources, although only had email addresses as a way of contacting them. Unfortunately I've just tried to get in touch with them, and the email addresses don't seem to exist anymore as I keep receiving a "Could not reach recipient" error message.

As I live in a very small town with only ONE gym, I train at a local commercial gym and to be honest there's not been a single person there who I could approach and ask for gear. The majority of the people there are either teenagers or people doing Crossfit, etc, so I can almost guarantee nobody there will be a source for AAS. Anyway, as I'm currently at a loss as to where to turn, I've looked online. I'm aware of the stigma behind buying AAS online, although I'm honestly out of options so I've got no choice. I found the following site which seems to have a list of reviewed websites to buy Clen - https://clenbuterol-steroids.com/where-to-buy-clenbuterol/

If anybody could take a look and let me know if any of the websites it's reviewed are reliable, it'd be very much appreciated. I've looked myself and the prices are quite a bit more expensive than my previous sources, but I'm willing to shell out the bit extra if I can just get hold of some genuine Clen.

Kind regards & thank you in advance for any help.

Would you send me money if I did? No. Then use our sponsors.

Top Bottom