Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need clarification for my cycle dosages

testsubject0

Hey guys, just wanted to run my planned cycle by some more experienced people to get my dosages for test, pct, and AI down. Here are my stats:

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 175lbs

Experience: two years ago I started a test e cycle at 500mg per week but due to issues outside my control I had to stop it at 6 weeks, which was probably for the best as I was too young, and I also went on to gain much more strength and wisdom in the next two years naturally. I took nolva and clomid pct for 4 weeks and recovered fine with no bad side effects throughout the 6 week period. Although it was a short period of time I put on about 15 pounds and found out how my body reacts to the test. I have been lifting for probably the last 5 years with a break for 4 of the last 6 months due to a shoulder injury (no tears, just some wearing down of cartridge due to post dislocation syndrome). I have been doing physio and have began to train again for the last two months again. Before I begin the cycle I will be waiting another month or two depending on when I feel 100%.

I have 2 vials of test e 250mg/ml, a bottle of clomid, nolva, and arimidex on hand that I will be using. I have a few questions:

1) Would it be more beneficial to run the test at 500 per week for 10 weeks, or 400 for 12 weeks?

2) what dosages should I run for the nolva and clomid? I seem to remember going 50/50/25/25 for clomid and 40/40/20/20 for nolva, but I'm not positive. Also, is .25mg e3d a good starting point for the arimidex? And will this be right away with the test, or only when/if I see estrogen related sides?

Any input would be appreciated.

The Test dosage would work either way.. I would just run 500 weekly... Then you can maybe buy another vial later on, test is dirt cheap and go 12-14 weeks...

50/50/25/25
20/20/10/10

If your running .25 I would go ED...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply, sounds good. So should I start the AI right away with the test? And also will it run into pct for the whole time as well?

Top Bottom