Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need to Build Muscle?

flandyman

I see a lot of you veteran members posting really positive recommendations for these products in their posts. No offense to an official board sponsor, and I'm sure I'll start to get flamed here, but it sort of seems like some of you guys are getting paid for endorsing these products. I visited the site and it looks like a basement website with basement made concoctions.

If it's really that good, that's fine, but there is a TON of hype supplements out there....what makes this stuff so good?

Thanks.

I see a lot of you veteran members posting really positive recommendations for these products in their posts. No offense to an official board sponsor, and I'm sure I'll start to get flamed here, but it sort of seems like some of you guys are getting paid for endorsing these products. I visited the site and it looks like a basement website with basement made concoctions.

If it's really that good, that's fine, but there is a TON of hype supplements out there....what makes this stuff so good?

Thanks.

Slow down there Cowboy, what give you the impression its a basement company, all products are of high quality and the best customer service you can get ,you can't say that about alot of companies.

And no i'm not getting paid, just getting some good products
RADAR

Thanks.

Wow! Way to go with your introduction thread buddy. I think the main site also says that it's under construction? Have you talked to anybody in the forum from that site? A lot of really great and positive things come from not only Needto's products but the site as well.

I totally understand if you want to ask about the products but to come right out of the gate, with your first post - and do it in a patronizing way is kind of shitty IMO.

Welcome to EF.

yes they are that good.

Wow, post #1...

Maybe you should do research on the ingredients, or the tons of user feedback, your assumptions are based on nothing more than you feeling like making a worthless post to stir up responses.

All of the products have good feedback from more than just members of this board because they all have worked well.

Now unless you have better input than this for post #2 I suggest you not come back.

-Legacy

It's legit stuff. I've never asked for or accepted anything from any suppliment company and I absolutely love their products.

I've never seen their company itself and I don't really care if they are in a $10M lab or in somebody's basement. If the stuff works, I don't care if it's made in a barn.

Top Bottom