Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need to boost my appetite.

little chris

Ok since I'm going to be doing Anavar in my cycle and I heard it can suppress your appetite a little with the exception of using EQ what supplement, drug, or vitamin can I use to speed up or increase my appetite?

two reasons, one I don't want another injectable in my cycle right now, and the frequency of the dosage at least 2-3 times a week even at 200mg a shot will make my cycle to expensive

It's good that Anavar cuts down on your appetite. Anavar is a cutter, and reducing your caloric intake while cutting is not harmful. I would say you would have a problem if your appetite decreased while on a cycle containing dbol.

Inject b12 is awesome

Just take about 2500mg/day in the Am or it will fuck up your sleep.

If you got the cash, H or I, will make you hungry, too. At least that works for elves and stockyard animals!

No Appetite

Ive been doing some d-bol in my regieme and I have no fucking appetite at all. Iam having to force myself to eat right now, my thyroid was sluggish after a year on hydroxcut, I detoxed from that last week , it took 7 days to get my head straight and my vision back to normal. OK- thaimine is used to treat alcoholics with no appetite, alcohol depletes this vitamin in our system. Whether or not this vitamin would help Iam not sure ,but iam going to try it and I'll let you know. Its used to stimulate the appetite.

ADDITIONAL INFO

I know that AAS will tweak your thyroid. I used T4 at 50mcg for 3 days and then went to 25mcg for 3 days , that helped alot. Iam not tired any more but my appetite went away as soon as the T4 left my system. I feel normal again , just dont want to eat. Iam 5'11" @ 230 10% bf so trying to keep this is tough, Iam keeping my protein intake high so as not to waste.

Top Bottom