Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advise

HULK23

Need advise as to go about my pt. Just finished a 16 week cycle of test and incorporated anavar for 8 weeks toward the end. Ive been training for over 10 years and this was my first cylinder. Im 30 years old, 5 foot 9 and weigh 195 pounds at 7 percent bf. How much hcg and how often and how long should i take to pt properly. I also have novladex. I was taking 2 pins a week amounting to (500ml) i believe. Any advise guys?

You never want to use HCG in a PCT Protocol as it is suppressive of natural testosterone production.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

Nolvadex alone is not near sufficient for a PCT protocol. Run the perfect PCT protocol exactly as laid out in the article. It will ensure your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep all the gains you made from your cycle.

Ouch. This PCT will most likely ruin you for life.

What you need is clomid + nolva + strong test booster. HCG need to be administrated during cycle, but not after. Otherwise you are going to do more harm. Furthermore, you can add sarms in your pct, like in the protocol muskate gave you a link to.

Top Bottom