Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice on test ASAP

rajbtor

Hey guys,

so I know there are some complete jerks around here, but I have a question where I hope I can get some constructive advice.

So I started on M1T about a month back, and did 2 cycles (2 weeks on/ then 2 weeks off- 10mg/ day). I missed about 3 or 4 days in there, but whatever.

I JUST got my hands on sustanon, which was not a possibility when I started M1T. I am anxious to get started on sustanon, but how long do I have to wait before I start?

I have mixed answers, anything from 1 week to 12 weeks. Some say well, people stack m1t with test, so, you can do you first cycle of Sustanon whenever you are ready.

Other people say, well you wait at least 3 months...

What do you guys think?

yikes. how old are you? height, weight, training experience? I assume this is your first experiment with steroids?

+1 centy question...theres moe to it then just shooting sustanon

rajbtor said:
Hey guys,

so I know there are some complete jerks around here, but I have a question where I hope I can get some constructive advice.

?

not a real nice way to introduce yourself---i find the vast majority of bros on here are solid--i disagree with some, but that does not mean i don't respect them--hell alcatraz1662 and i had a war about a year ago--but i think he is one of the smartest bros on the board who contributes tons and I respect his dedication and his ops.....so short answer--if you think there are a lot of jerks here--you may gave confused this board with another.

Last edited:
centy said:
yikes. how old are you? height, weight, training experience? I assume this is your first experiment with steroids?

And how long did you do M1T and how long have you already been off. It is not a steroid, but a prohormone, but will still mess with your hpta to a degree IMO.

Im 23.5, about 6'1 and 203-5 pounds. I have been training for about 4 years now, and yes, I have been training to educate myself for years before I divulge into steroids. I know M1T wasnt a great choice to start with, but considering where I live, it was the only option for some sort of enhancement.

So this is how much M1T I did:

2 weeks- 10mg/day (i think I missed two days around here)
then 2 weeks off

then another one of those cycles... ( i missed 2-3 days)

And I have been off of it for two more weeks.
so in total I did around 14 days (2wks) of M1t and I have had about 42 days (6weeks) off of it.

I am not taking any more M1T because I got my hands on some Sustanon, which from my research is alot safer, and may produce similar to better results.

You know what I apologize, I shouldnt have said people around here are jerks. I just find that during my education process, there are a lot of demeaning people, that make you feel like garbage because your asking what seems to be "routine" or "basic" questions, but for someone trying to learn, they are not.

So, when is it safe to start on Sustanon?

Top Bottom