Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Advice from Steroid Experts or Pharmacist, please read if your either one,thanks

todiu

Hi I have sus 250, deca, and eq, I Loaded all 3 into the 2 syringes, I did mine he chickend out, says I can have it, is it o.k. to have them pre mixed in the syringe for 6 days or should I throw it out. Sorry if this is a stupid question, I just know alot of you guys are experts and thought I would ask to be on the safe side. Thanks

Should be ok for a little while, but the material in the syringes (as far as I know) is not designed for long term storage.

Don't inject it if the solution is turbid (cloudy).

If it isn't crystal clear.. throw it away.

I would throw it away bro. To me, two syringes worth of juice is not worth possibly getting an abscess. There is a reason that gear is stored in an airtight vial.

I've preloaded for a week with no problems....

Like some of the others said, if it wasn't contaminated by anything and the solution is clear/clean, I think it'll be fine. I've preloaded darts a week in advance b4 and never had a prob.

I disagree. You can always warm it and decxrystalize it. cloudiness can come from temperature extremes and is usually not a sign of bad solution.
Keep it in the fridge if ou can

justwannagetsum said:

I disagree. You can always warm it and decxrystalize it. cloudiness can come from temperature extremes and is usually not a sign of bad solution.
Keep it in the fridge if ou can

No. You don't understand. Turbidity=bacterial growth, not 'precipitated steroid.' If it was once a clear solution, and now cloudy (not CRYSTAL clear) throw it away.

Top Bottom