Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice on starting a cycle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

k1angarang

Hey everyone I'm new to the forums and looking for some advice.

Just graduated high school after playing rugby for all four years. Earlier my senior year I was 6'2" hanging around 225-230 pounds just around 10%bf. Strength training was a major part of rugby and was able to put up decent weight in each lift, especially lower body lifts such as squats and dead and olympic lifts. Then about midway through my senior year I suffered a serious injury during a scrum collapse in one of my games and ended up spraining my neck and upper spine. I was unable to workout whatsoever for some time and adding in the fact that the hydrocodone and muscle relaxers that I was prescribed killed my appetite I lost significant weight and dropped down to below 150 and was dangerously skinny and malnourished. I have since recovered from the injury and therapy and since starting weight lifting I have gotten back up to a steady 190 pounds at about 8%bf. Im trying to get my body back to how it was and have full permission from my doctor to work out just as hard as I used to the only problem is I have lost all the progress I have made through years of guided training by my father and coaches trainers etc. Im thinking of starting a cycle to help me catch up to how I was before. Im not concerned with the ethical aspects because I will not be playing competitive rugby ever again. Basically I just want a basic cycle to help me get back to how I was... nothing extreme. I have done a lot of research and am stuck between a simple test cycle or something else that has caught my attention was the doping system by the east Germans on their athletes - low dose turinabol only cycles to simply help with my strength and then I hope mass will catch up with this strength increase back to how I used to be. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Unless you were held back.. multiple times. I think it is fair to assume that you are under the age of 21. Therefor, advice from this forum will not be given to you.

Sorry Brah

Hey everyone I'm new to the forums and looking for some advice.

Just graduated high school after playing rugby for all four years. Earlier my senior year I was 6'2" hanging around 225-230 pounds just around 10%bf. Strength training was a major part of rugby and was able to put up decent weight in each lift, especially lower body lifts such as squats and dead and olympic lifts. Then about midway through my senior year I suffered a serious injury during a scrum collapse in one of my games and ended up spraining my neck and upper spine. I was unable to workout whatsoever for some time and adding in the fact that the hydrocodone and muscle relaxers that I was prescribed killed my appetite I lost significant weight and dropped down to below 150 and was dangerously skinny and malnourished. I have since recovered from the injury and therapy and since starting weight lifting I have gotten back up to a steady 190 pounds at about 8%bf. Im trying to get my body back to how it was and have full permission from my doctor to work out just as hard as I used to the only problem is I have lost all the progress I have made through years of guided training by my father and coaches trainers etc. Im thinking of starting a cycle to help me catch up to how I was before. Im not concerned with the ethical aspects because I will not be playing competitive rugby ever again. Basically I just want a basic cycle to help me get back to how I was... nothing extreme. I have done a lot of research and am stuck between a simple test cycle or something else that has caught my attention was the doping system by the east Germans on their athletes - low dose turinabol only cycles to simply help with my strength and then I hope mass will catch up with this strength increase back to how I used to be. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

What is your age bro, if you are under 21 you can't receive advice about cycles. I'll say this though assuming you are at least 21, you should get back to about 95% of what you had before your injury before you consider using gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom