Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice on short cycle

JayDog

I just wanted to say thanks for all the info you guys supply on this site. I mostly just read and hardly ever post, but I am wanting to do a third cycle and have limited supply and wanted to get some advice on the best way to maximize what I have. I am 31 yrs old 5'11'' and 190lbs. I have done one cycle a year for the last two. I haven't been on in over a year. When I started working out I was 160lbs, I maxed out last cycle at 200. I have maintained 190 for the last year. I train 5 days a week, and stay on a 3500 calorie high protein diet.
What I have is 10 amps of Organon Sutanon Nile Co. and 10 amps of C.I.D primoteston depot. I have 1 10ml bottle of QV decca 300. I also have 20 anadrols. I wanted to do a short cycle like 8weeks. I have clomid and arimidex. Any advice on the best way to cycle would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for all the great info.

Jay, I'm not very familar with deca/ nor anadrols-- you should be wary of those 'drols, they're very toxic and known to produce side-effects quickly.

It seems to me that you have half of everything that you need to run a full-blown cycle....

I'm going to give it a bump bro. Sorry I can't help you out here :(

You have enough for a 10 week cycle!
Week 1-16: .5mg of A-dex EOD
Week 1-3: 50mg anadrol ED
Week 1-10: 500mg of test a week(1 of each)
Week 1-10: 300mg of Deca a week
Week 11-12: 1000ius HCG EOD w/ 20mg of Nolvadex
Week 12.5-16: Clomid therapy: 300mg day 1, 100mg next 10, and 50mg final 14.

That is the way I would do it. I feel I get much better results when I allow my body to get used to the new muscle doing cycle of 10 weeks or more. Make sure you eat!!

Thanks for the advice. That's is basically the way I was planning, wasn't sure if I should take the test the same day each week, or break them up.

You will be fine shotting on the same day. It would be tough to split up your amps to take them on monday and thurday. It would be a little better to take a 1/2cc of each twice a week. This will utilize the prop in the sus in both shots, but its a pain in the ass, as you would have to pre-load your points!

LAWNSAVER said:
You have enough for a 10 week cycle!
Week 1-16: .5mg of A-dex EOD
Week 1-3: 50mg anadrol ED
Week 1-10: 500mg of test a week(1 of each)
Week 1-10: 300mg of Deca a week
Week 11-12: 1000ius HCG EOD w/ 20mg of Nolvadex
Week 12.5-16: Clomid therapy: 300mg day 1, 100mg next 10, and 50mg final 14.

That is the way I would do it. I feel I get much better results when I allow my body to get used to the new muscle doing cycle of 10 weeks or more. Make sure you eat!!

well put! I wouldnt change a thing

Top Bottom