Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice. Research lab clen shipping

agua_fresca

Hi guys,

I ordered some liquid clen from a research lab company. As I only use the same credit card and shipping address (my work) to order all my vitamins I did the same. I was terrified when I read that hte possession is not legal and possession could be considered misdesneamor in my State until 1 year of jail! I do not want to do something illegal, nothing worth that, at least in my case. I tried to stop the order but as it is priority mail I was told by the company it is not possible, it has gone. Also, I cannot change the shipping address (according to what I was told at the post office) should I insist in stopping the order? Or just forget about it and let the stuff arrive here? As fas I know, they do not open anything at my work, the lab guy told me that it is no external level indicating anything in particular. What should I do?

I do not want to be in trouble. REally I do not want that stuff anymore.

Any comments/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
A.

Just refuse to sign for the package if a signature is needed. If not, have the package returned to sender's addy.
Ordering the stuff to your work's addy wasn't a very good idea my friend as your expetancy of privacy is pretty much zero.

Although laws for chemical research substances are different in ev'ry state, most of them allow these substances as long as they're not intended for human consumption. IMO i think you'll be just fine if you take the package (as long as you don't have to sign for it) and take it home. In fact, doing the opposite (rejecting package) will raise some suspiscion at least at your office.
The other thing that is kind of tricky, is at what point a transaction for illegal substances has been completed...IMO your transaction was completed the minute you submitted your payment thus the law has already been broken. Certainly, you can't be charged of posession unless you enter in posession of these substances as defined by your local statutes, which in most cases is the minute you get your hands on the package, nevertheless i'm pretty sure that at least some criminal intent or misdemeanor has been committed due to the fact that you purchased these substances on the internet...whether you aknowledge this before completing transaction is a complete different deal and you may stil held accountable.

Hey man, don't panic though, stay cool and i really think it's very unlikely they'll give u hard time.
Just play safe next time.

Top Bottom