Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice please!

Munted

Hey all, been a very long time since I jumped on here. I have recently started getting back into boxing and was going to start an albuterol cycle just to speed up the fat burning. I have done Cardarine in the past but due to the possibility of carcinogens I would rather avoid it. When I have done albuterol in the past the sides have been fairly mild so I dont mind. Can anyone suggest something else in case there is a better alternative availble nowadays? I am not doing any weights atm but may start in the near future. Appreciate it!

My stats

Age 27
Weight 98kgs
Height 177cm

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

albuterol is a HORRIBLE idea for boxing!

use cardarine instead, what carcinogens are you even talking about? it was found to help with shrinking tumors
Hey thanks for the reply, last I remember they stopped the tests due to the cancers found in rats at the high dosage. Is it safe to say that it is purely because of the ridiculously high amount that was being taken?

If thats the case ill go with it. Any other recommendations along with it?

Hey thanks for the reply, last I remember they stopped the tests due to the cancers found in rats at the high dosage. Is it safe to say that it is purely because of the ridiculously high amount that was being taken?

Given. No rat asked for it and yes.

what s your specific goal from the cycle bro... im not being a dick whatsoever, but we've covered the gw topic you asked about literally thousands of times over the years so im pretty much done addressing it since it can easily be searched...

let me know your specific goal and i'll design your cycle...

All good bro I understand, it was just a concern when I read about it.

My longterm goal is to get to around the 85kg mark for boxing or even lighter if possible. Basically just want to shed as much fat as possible and get endurance up. Thanks again guys appreciate it.

Top Bottom