Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice please!

I would definitely avoid albuterol for your goals. Cardarine (gw) is a much better option (assuming you aren't tested for PEDs)

I would definitely avoid albuterol for your goals. Cardarine (gw) is a much better option (assuming you aren't tested for PEDs)
Awesome thanks for the help!

Anyone can recommend me a cycle length for the sr9009 and gw?? I dont know what length is safe and good for results. Thanks again

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Hey all, been a very long time since I jumped on here. I have recently started getting back into boxing and was going to start an albuterol cycle just to speed up the fat burning. I have done Cardarine in the past but due to the possibility of carcinogens I would rather avoid it. When I have done albuterol in the past the sides have been fairly mild so I dont mind. Can anyone suggest something else in case there is a better alternative availble nowadays? I am not doing any weights atm but may start in the near future. Appreciate it!

My stats

Age 27
Weight 98kgs
Height 177cm

I addressed this recently in an upcoming podcast. The ONLY issue was when they increased the dose 200x. Are you gonna use 200x too much?

I addressed this recently in an upcoming podcast. The ONLY issue was when they increased the dose 200x. Are you gonna use 200x too much?
Definitely not. Can you link me to the podcast please? Id like to absorb as much info as possible. Also I asked it a couple of times but got no response, what is cycle length like?

Thanks!

Definitely not. Can you link me to the podcast please? Id like to absorb as much info as possible. Also I asked it a couple of times but got no response, what is cycle length like?

Thanks!

that podcast won't be out for another 2-3 weeks i would guess. but you can check here for all of them. https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

any other questions feel free to post up

Guys sorry for all the questions just need to get all the info before I order. Is sr9009 something I only take on training days or every day regardless? Also does the sponsor offer re shipping if the package is seized by customs? I sent an email and havent heard back for 3 days or so. Main reason is because im in Australia and customs are a bitch here. Thanks guys hope to hear back.

Top Bottom