Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice for my cycle

Destructor

I'm 19 years old and I've been training for years.

I'm at my 3rd cycle so I need some advice...

I've got Sust325/Tren E/Tbol/Nolvadex/Clomid on hand. I was wondering if adding some clen to this cycle would be a thing 🙄🤔?

For the dosage, I Know what I'm doing with everything except for Clen, since I never did Clen before. What dosage should I use, if you recommend me to take some?

Thanks in advance,
Cordially,
Nico.

19 years old and you did 3 cycles already? That is crazy - are you aware of the long lasting side effects that you can get by using steroids at such a young age. Clenbuterol is definitely a bad addition to the cycle, as it was never meant for fat loss, and it will rather cause lots of side effects, and the fat loss with it will not be long lasting.

As for the ancillaries, you should be using cabergoline to control prolactin levels, and you should not use nolvadex, as it will increase prolactin when used together with trenbolone.

Do not touch steroids again until you are ATLEAST 23.

Steroids/pro-hormones are a terrible idea for an 19 year old. I know this isn't the advice you want to hear but you will thank us in the long run. At 19, your body is still going through puberty. Throwing steroids into the mix will prevent your body from going through puberty properly. You are going to do serious long term permeant damage to your health.

Besides, at 19 your natural testosterone levels are already through the roof. All you need to do is perfect your diet and training. The only supplement an 19 year old needs is a good whey isolate supplement to help meet their body's daily protein requirements.

Here is a good article for you to read that talks about knowing whether or not you are ready for steroids: http://www.evolutionary.org/are-you-ready-for-steroids/

The longer you wait to do your first cycle - the more you will get out of it. Steroids are a tool. They are kind of your 'ace in the hole'. You want to make as much progress naturally before using steroids. That way the steroids will get you through the sticking point you reach when you are close to your natural potential.

Look at the best bodybuilders of all time - Kai Greene, Ronnie Coleman etc. They all built a base naturally. They learnt how to diet and train. Then when they added in the steroids, they absolutely exploded.

I hate to be direct but good luck finding a woman who doesn't want kids and likes keeping needles in the house. you will be on TRT sooner than later.

Top Bottom