Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Advice and help

OMG I just read about the HCG I will order one right now online , hope will get them so soon... so 500 is enough for a week or no as my nuts really become smaller than before ....

any advise what is the good product and from where I order them?...

thanks

ok thank you for the advice
now I get the HCG from y resources, a friend here advice to get 500ml a week, do i need to do it one time for 500ml, or i split it to 250ml for 2 days a week.?,, per the youtube people do IM and underthe skin injection, which one is good for us as we are rightnow build a muscle with the cycles of tst.

please advice ...

Im waiting for a huge shipment of alot of products that I bought and have all what its included in this thread per your advice, so i will write the things here and will watch and read what you guys advice me about what is the things need to get ... im preparing for my 2nd cycle and i really wish from u all to help me...
right now i dont inject or tack anything since a week. but my behave become more slow and feel tired most the time which is opposit than the period that i was injecting the cypo which i felt more strong than now.

im waiting your reply for the hcg cycle, how long what is the doses, and when it will end. and if its ok to keep tack it with the other stuff for cycle 2.

i get clomid, anavar and blend and cypo ... would be appreciate any reply by how to use them ....

thank you

HCG is Hard to find from legit places, plus they have like a $200 Min order, Get some HCGenerate From Needtobuildmuscle.com

RADAR15 (discountcode) gets you 15% off. Run it with your cycle in place of HCG.

well i get the HCG already 5000iu 2 small val
do i need to inject 500 in one day a week or i split the injection for 250ml a week for 2 days
(I already watch the youtube how to mix it with the injection water of 10ml)

Top Bottom