Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Advice/help *********

Newguy19

Hey guys been a while since I last posted. Trying to plan next cycle. I'm currently 26y/o 180lbs 13%bf train 5-6 times a week. was looking for a lean gain/strength cycle. this will be my 6th cycle have exp. with Test p,e, eq, deca and tren a. also tried dbol and var.

week 1-12: 100mg test p EOD
week 1-10: 100mg teen ace EOD
weed 5-10: 50mg var ED
week 10-12: 70mg var ED
week 6-10: 500iu/wk HCG
week 10-12: 1000iu/wk HCG
week 1-12: 12.5mg aromasin ED
week 1-12: .25mg prami E3D

As far as PCT goes last time I used
week 14-18 clomid 40/40/20/20
nolva 100/100/50/50
Hcgenerate?

I'm curious on the proper PCT for this cycle. A lot of forums are shying away from the use of Nolva with a 19r. I got blood work done pre and during my last cycle of test e/eq everything checked out alright(I think). Ive been off for 10 months. ready to start back up. I'll defiantly get a full panel before starting anything.
As Always, any and all advice is welcome. Thanks!

Overall, your cycle looks good. I personally don't recommend HCG and feel that it does more harm then good but if you want to use HCG, that's up to you. I would read this and you might reconsider using HCG: [FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]http://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/[/FONT]
I would add cardarine to your cycle at a dosage of 20mg/day. Cardarine is a great addition to any cycle with tren to reduce side effects and increase fat loss.
http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

I would also use a good liver aid supplement like N2guard from n2bm.com with your cycle. 10 weeks of anavar is going to put a lot of stress on your liver.

As for PCT, I recommend the perfect PCT protocol. It is by far the best PCT protocol on the market today. Run the protocol exactly as laid out and you have nothing to worry about -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

The outlay looks pretty well indeed, as well as PCT. As muskate said, you can add cardarine for more fat burning properties and endurance during workouts, as tren can impair that.

Also, if I were you, I would just run HCG for the whole period of 500-1000iu/week

Hey guys been a while since I last posted. Trying to plan next cycle. I'm currently 26y/o 180lbs 13%bf train 5-6 times a week. was looking for a lean gain/strength cycle. this will be my 6th cycle have exp. with Test p,e, eq, deca and tren a. also tried dbol and var.

week 1-12: 100mg test p EOD
week 1-10: 100mg teen ace EOD
weed 5-10: 50mg var ED
week 10-12: 70mg var ED
week 6-10: 500iu/wk HCG
week 10-12: 1000iu/wk HCG
week 1-12: 12.5mg aromasin ED
week 1-12: .25mg prami E3D

As far as PCT goes last time I used
week 14-18 clomid 40/40/20/20
nolva 100/100/50/50
Hcgenerate?

I'm curious on the proper PCT for this cycle. A lot of forums are shying away from the use of Nolva with a 19r. I got blood work done pre and during my last cycle of test e/eq everything checked out alright(I think). Ive been off for 10 months. ready to start back up. I'll defiantly get a full panel before starting anything.
As Always, any and all advice is welcome. Thanks!

I would not use HCG, neither on cycle, nor off cycle, since its benefits are definitely not worth all the risks. It can cause such side effects as gyno and suppression, and it will barely do anything for your natural testosterone production. In fact, it only mimics the functions of LH and FSH, but it will not actually make them work. As a result, you will get an increased level of testosterone only while you take HCG, which will drop back down as soon as you stop using it. Therefore, it would make sense to use something that will cause less side effects and actually do something for your natural testosterone production. For instance, you can use HCGenerate ES - it will keep the plums big and functioning during the cycle, and it will be a great help for natural testosterone production during PCT, since it will make LH and FSH actually work. As a result, your body will keep producing testosterone even after you stop taking it. However, unlike HCG, it will not cause any side effects at all, and it is more convenient, since it is taken orally. Besides, the libido boost from HCGenerate ES is a sight to see.

As for aromasin, unless you are very prone to estrogen increases, you should not be using it everyday - EOD should be fine. After all, you still need to have proper estrogen levels in order to function properly, so it is not a good idea to get its levels all too low.

As for PCT, the best thing would be the perfect PCT protocol, since this is qutie a serious cycle - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Top Bottom