Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice to get back into the game

LaggunOff

Some time ago I would lift weights regularly, andthose times I was in a really good shape. After a serious caraccident I could not train 2 years, so I lost everything in myphysique. I got measured my BF, and it turns out to be 30%, so youcan imagine that I weigh a lot. From what I see here, it is not agood idea to use steroids with so much fat on me, is it like that?Can you advise me how to lose all that weight and get back in to thegame?

Start by lifting the weights regularly - its' what you did to be in shape 2 years ago and I doubt you've changed that much in 2 years. Ifit ain't broke don't fix it.

Then look at the food choices you're making.

Finally, once you get down to 12% bodyfat or less you're good to go.

Best of luck

At such a high BF% you should definitely not use steroids. You may consider using SARMS, especially Cardarine GW or SR9009. They will be very helpful for fat loss, and they will not cause any side effects associated to steroids.

Obviously, pay a lot of attention to diet, this will make a major difference.

get back your conditioning man

check out sarms1 products. do some research on them via evolutionary.org's FREE articles. a simple stack is the triple stack.

sarm's are safe to use while obese. you will come back man, body memory is real

Thank you so much for the interesting information! I did not know there were such things as SARMS - they sound very attractive to me. Is there any special diet I need to keep when taking them? How can I make fat loss even more effective? Where can I get them? Would like to use some trusted place...

Don't worry about any special diets or anything like that. Just use a TDEE calculator to figure out how many calories you burn each day. If you eat 500 less than that you are in a good place to lose weight. Add in exercise and it will be optimal. It will take time but I am glad you are getting back into this lifestyle.

Top Bottom