Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice on first cycle!

cq0715

Hey guys I need some advice on my first cycle ever. I have a friend who has used steroids for a while and told me what to take and how. I've done my research but everyone says something different. Also I'm not here to get called idiot and for you guys to roast me because i don't know about steroids. Thats the reason why I am here and want advice. I am 21 years old and weigh 145lbs. Im 5 foot 6. Now with that said, my goal is just to get big but not HUGE.. I don't want to look like a bodybuilder. I just wanted to get bigger.. I want to be thicker and a little cut. Just want to look better in tight clothes and not look like a stick lol. Okay so my friend said I should take

Dbol
1-4 weeks 25mg
5-8 weeks 50mg
8-12 weeks 75mg

then off 12 weeks with pct and then

then take winny v
1-12 weeks 50mg

What do you guys think???

You've done your research and came up with that? I've never seen such a terrible idea suggested even in limited research. "Everyone says something different" translates to "I haven't done any research" in most cases.

21 is way to young for steroids. You could permanently damage your health and sex life. Lift natural and focus on your diet until your in your 30's.

You are too young, too undersized, and haven't done the research to even consider AAS at this point. And running a toxic oral for 12 weeks at ridiculously high dosages? WTF are you thinking? Your friend is a complete moron, so don't listen to him or he will seriously mess you up

You've done your research and came up with that? I've never seen such a terrible idea suggested even in limited research. "Everyone says something different" translates to "I haven't done any research" in most cases.

What i meant by I've done my research is that I've looked at reviews and a lot of forums and there is people is bash dbol only cycles.. and then there are people that loved it. I would never just start a cycle without knowing things.. which is exactly why I'm on here and asking for advice

You are too young, too undersized, and haven't done the research to even consider AAS at this point. And running a toxic oral for 12 weeks at ridiculously high dosages? WTF are you thinking? Your friend is a complete moron, so don't listen to him or he will seriously mess you up

Okay so is there an alternative cycle I can do? if i focus on my diet really good. What do you recommend? I don't want to get HUGE I just want to get bigger faster and then just have my eating on point keep most of my gains and just workout and workout and workout… but I just want to look bigger and more fit faster thats why I was considering a cycle. No need to say I'm an idiot or anything.. if there is no alternative I can do thats all you have to say.. people love to roast beginners in these forums.. and I'm not here for that. I'm here for advice and info

Hey guys I need some advice on my first cycle ever. I have a friend who has used steroids for a while and told me what to take and how. I've done my research but everyone says something different. Also I'm not here to get called idiot and for you guys to roast me because i don't know about steroids. Thats the reason why I am here and want advice. I am 21 years old and weigh 145lbs. Im 5 foot 6. Now with that said, my goal is just to get big but not HUGE.. I don't want to look like a bodybuilder. I just wanted to get bigger.. I want to be thicker and a little cut. Just want to look better in tight clothes and not look like a stick lol. Okay so my friend said I should take

Dbol
1-4 weeks 25mg
5-8 weeks 50mg
8-12 weeks 75mg

then off 12 weeks with pct and then

then take winny v
1-12 weeks 50mg

What do you guys think???

Running 12 weeks of oral is pure bullshit. Like everyone here told you, you are too undersized ...young ...and you need to learn more about roids and nutrition... Now thats said i know you are still gonna use roids. What i recomends is
1-4. Dbol 30mgs
1-10 test (you can go with cyp ,enan,prop,sust,,, as ou want). 250mg a weeks go up to 400 if you want but max it there.
Add some gw (sarms) you will cut like crazy if you eat right and do your cardio.
Dont forget to take AI. With the dbol and i will let you do some research on here for your PCT. Remember mate, do your research for it, its really important!

You preface your proposed cycle by mentioning beginners getting ragged on...then you turn around and do the very thing that gets people fired up. You'll shit your liver, have a nice set of tits and weigh 150lbs with that plan.

What's the 12 weeks of winny follow up? More liver punishment and cutting mass you don't have?

I'm not ragging you but take a step back, regroup and give this some long term consideration. Unless you have some underlying medical condition you're simply not eating enough and/or your training is lacking.

Okay so is there an alternative cycle I can do? if i focus on my diet really good. What do you recommend? I don't want to get HUGE I just want to get bigger faster and then just have my eating on point keep most of my gains and just workout and workout and workout… but I just want to look bigger and more fit faster thats why I was considering a cycle. No need to say I'm an idiot or anything.. if there is no alternative I can do thats all you have to say.. people love to roast beginners in these forums.. and I'm not here for that. I'm here for advice and info

At this point the only thing you need is hard and heavy training and to pound the protein and calories. That will give you exactly what you are looking for.

Top Bottom