Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need advice on blood work brois

edgarpoe*

I'm on my 4th week of 600mg Tren Ace and 400mg Test E per week, along with Turinabol 40mg per day (up to week 6) the last week I noticed my eyes are getting some sort of yellow color and my urine is looking darker than usual, besides that I don't feel any other sides, do you this is something to worry about and I should stop my cycle and get blood work or can I just continue my 12 week cycle without worrying, thank you.

That is a rather common side effect with trenbolone, whose metabolites of dark brown or reddish color can tint your urine. However, if your eyes are getting a yellowish color, it is a clear indicator that you are having problems with the liver, and you need to get it checked ASAP. Turinabol is liver toxic, and if you are not taking liver supporting supplements with it, there can be liver stress, which will translate in this sort of side effects.

You can continue with your cycle but I would get blood work done as soon as possible to check your liver enzymes.

It certainly wouldn't hurt to add in a good liver aid supplement to your cycle. Tbol is a liver toxic oral steroid. Look for a liver aid supplement that contains TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle. I personally use the product n2guard from n2bm.com. Check that out.

Top Bottom