Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice on adding Tren to my current Test/EQ cycle

td1111

Hey guys, need some dosage advice. I'm 3 weeks into my 12-week Test 500/wk Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - 400/wk cycle. I'm 32, 6"1 200lbs, approx. 15% bodyfat. This is my 2nd cycle and I am a hardgainer with bad genetics(could never gain any size on calves/biceps naturally). I was originally planning to bulk up a bit and trim down near the end, but summer is here and I think I may just have to make this a summer cutter and focus mainly on adding some lean mass to my calves & biceps. I've been doing cardio every day for 2 weeks on a very low carb diet and my fatloss is incredibly slow. I estimate that I've got 15 or 20lbs of fat to lose to get shredded. I eat lots of carbs the day before and day of heavy lifting, and this seems to be working as I am gaining new strength and size quickly.

I've got trenbolone on hand and was originally planning to add 4 weeks of it at a low dose at the end of my cycle, as it will be my first time using it. I'm seriously considering adding the trenbolone now and using it for longer, but did not want to be using too much gear at once. Should I back off the Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - a bit and run the trenbolone around 50-75mg EOD? I've got dostinex on hand, and I'm also looking into running human growth hormone - somatropin - during this cycle as well.

Any advice would be appreciated!

td1111 said:
Hey guys, need some dosage advice. I'm 3 weeks into my 12-week Test 500/wk Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - 400/wk cycle. I'm 32, 6"1 200lbs, approx. 15% bodyfat. This is my 2nd cycle and I am a hardgainer with bad genetics(could never gain any size on calves/biceps naturally). I was originally planning to bulk up a bit and trim down near the end, but summer is here and I think I may just have to make this a summer cutter and focus mainly on adding some lean mass to my calves & biceps. I've been doing cardio every day for 2 weeks on a very low carb diet and my fatloss is incredibly slow. I estimate that I've got 15 or 20lbs of fat to lose to get shredded. I eat lots of carbs the day before and day of heavy lifting, and this seems to be working as I am gaining new strength and size quickly.

I've got trenbolone on hand and was originally planning to add 4 weeks of it at a low dose at the end of my cycle, as it will be my first time using it. I'm seriously considering adding the trenbolone now and using it for longer, but did not want to be using too much gear at once. Should I back off the Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - a bit and run the trenbolone around 50-75mg EOD? I've got dostinex on hand, and I'm also looking into running human growth hormone - somatropin - during this cycle as well.

Any advice would be appreciated!
just start the tren at 50 EOD and step up to 75 EOD that is plenty keep the test at 500 and EQ at 400. thats gonna be a great 4 weeks in there with the tren.

im doing the same thing, except for running tren for 6 weeks and alittle higher dosages of EQ and test

pstate said:
im doing the same thing, except for running trenbolone for 6 weeks and alittle higher dosages of Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - and test
looks like this is becoming on of the more populer cycles I am going to be doing the same...except at much much higher doses lol

Top Bottom