Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need advice on 2nd cycle / show prep...thanks

Its best to just plan your cycle so that you can peak right around the show. That's what I know a lot of guys do.

Just curious as to your height, since I plan to compete as a middleweight starting next summer

I agree, I was on the fence about doing another show this soon, since my last was in August, but I made the choice after I started my cycle. next time will be better planning. by the way I am 6 ft tall. I felt big and shredded at the show weighing 182ish, but watching after on video, I felt too skinny! thanks for the advice guys.

dude what if you just started pct now?
then started your cycle with 8-12 weeks before the show.

I mean obviously you don't have optimal conditions....but I think this may honestly be your best bet for being on for the show.
otherwise do what dylan said and go with the SARMS triple stack, forma-stanzol or aromasin, possibly albuterol, and even like a mini anavar bridge

(i know this is not optimal, just suggestions for debate)

I decided to finish my 15 week cycle as is, take 2 weeks off, do my 4 week pct, then I'll do the triple sarms stack along with albuterol the remaining 6 weeks until the show. one question I have is should I incorporate osta into my pct, or wait until I start the sarms stack? thanks for any info.

Top Bottom