Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEED ADVICE...1st test cycle

sauce9240

Im currently 20 years old, 6' 170 with about 13% bodyfat. My gains have been quite slow lately even with a committed a workout plan and diet. Never taken steroids before so i am definately not gonna go overboard with this cycle. i am planning to inject 200mg/ml test cyp once a week for ten weeks. I came across this stuff for free and have been holding on to it for a while, i am 100% positive it is real. Am I wasting my time and test with this lower dosed cycle? Should i be taking tamoxifen concurrently or just have it on hand (also how much and when)? SHould i also supplement milk thistle (how much and how often )? Ive done research, but i need anwers to these questions from you guys before i commit to this. Thanks.

ok....for my first cycle i did one amp of sust every 5 days....gained 15 lbs....could have had a better diet...thats the same as 350 mg a week

now a bunch of my friends did 500mg for their first cycle and i kind of wished i did......

so for you id say do 2cc's a week or whatever comes out to 400mg a week.....i think you will see better results

Bro,you shouldn't go with very high dosages for your first cycle...so,I recommend 200mg per week,also you can add some winny or Eq if you want ...after the 2nd week,you can start with 1 tab (10mg) of Nolva daily...
Think about your PCT...

your only 20... lay off the drugs for at least a few more years please.
what does your diet look like?

I wake up at about 8:30 and try to eat about every 2 hours.
meal 1:3 eggs and soy protein cereal
meal 2:50g whey protein shake post workout
meal 3:usually 4 servings of canned chicken breast in water with mixed greens
meal 4:tuna sandwich and piece of fruit
meal 5:sandwich with lunchmeat, mostly turkey
meal 6:chicken breast or groundbeef or steak(dinner) with rice or wheat tortillas
meal 7: 50g whey protein shake
Am i not getting enough carbs to grow? my goal this summer while not in school is to put on a little mass but stay fairly lean. any suggestions for tweaking this diet towards getting bigger. i dont now if this makes a difference when adjsting a diet towards growing, but i run alot almost every day.

i wouldnt reccomend adding other compounds to your first cycle....i mean possibly winny to "kick" start it but adding eq to a first cycle....thats some what pointless and also if for some reason he does get sides he wont know exactly where its coming from

I like the 7 meals, but you want to gain some mass - How about some flax oil in those shakes, some ANPB, some sweet potatoes, cottage cheese, oatmeal, etc...eat!! If your waist gets a little bigger, you can always cut later!

Bluesman

Try replacing or supplementing that last shake at the end of the day with cottage cheese or some other high casein protein. Casein is a slow digesting protein that will serve you better overnight than a faster acting protein like whey.

I agree with sweed and steve. Your protein intake is good but you need to make some minor additions in the form of carbs and fats.

Personally, I cannot grow anywhere as quickly if I workout in the morning. There's something about having a full day's gut full of food at 4pm that fuels a better workout for me. So, I reserve mornings for empty stomach cardio and I don't lift before having 2-3 meals in me. Sometimes, simply switching up the time of day you lift is enough to shock your body.

sweed said:
your only 20... lay off the drugs for at least a few more years please.
what does your diet look like?

Ditto man, your natural test is shy high. Lay off the juice until you are old and over 30 like me. :D You little whippersnapper.

Top Bottom