Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice

rememberme

[FONT=&quot]So here's my situation, I have a grand total of 100 pills of var (50mg per pill) and i am wanting to run it for as long as possible, but get the best results. So I should I run it at 75mg (I can cut them in half) for 9 weeks, or at 100mgs for 7 weeks? Thanks for the input guys and gals.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]P.S. It is in conjunction with a cycle I am going to be running[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So here's my situation, I have a grand total of 100 pills of var (50mg per pill) and i am wanting to run it for as long as possible, but get the best results. So I should I run it at 75mg (I can cut them in half) for 9 weeks, or at 100mgs for 7 weeks? Thanks for the input guys and gals.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]P.S. It is in conjunction with a cycle I am going to be running[/FONT]
50 for 6 wks. Keep the rest for later

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

you should not exceed 6 weeks of any oral aside from proviron and you definitely do not need to exceed 60 mg of anavar either... make sure you have protection... you need dga organ st which you can get at dganutrition.com

50 mg for 6 weeks. Don't get silly and ruin your organs.

So here's my situation, I have a grand total of 100 pills of var (50mg per pill) and i am wanting to run it for as long as possible, but get the best results. So I should I run it at 75mg (I can cut them in half) for 9 weeks, or at 100mgs for 7 weeks? Thanks for the input guys and gals.

P.S. It is in conjunction with a cycle I am going to be running

So buy what you need to do what you want. As opposed to make up one from whatever you have.

[/FONT]

You dont need to use them all. Cycle smart and safe.

you should not exceed 6 weeks of any oral aside from proviron and you definitely do not need to exceed 60 mg of anavar either... make sure you have protection... you need dga organ st which you can get at dganutrition.com
I agree with Dylan. 6 weeks is plenty

Top Bottom