Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Advice

ThinMan1

I'm currently dosing 1ml of e300 once a week. Can I use clomid or nolva as a pct or should I use both and at what dose? Thank you for any advice

I get super moody when taking Clomid. Go with HGC and Nolva and you will be solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

always have your pct ready to go before starting a cycle. why did you hop on gear without having it first?

also what ancillaries have you been using? if you haven't been taking an AI your estrogen levels will be sky high going into pct which will complicate things

I would recommend the Perfect PCT - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/

The great thing about this PCT is that it kicks of with a strong natural test booster which will keep you feeling great. The addition of Cardarine and Ostarine will keep cortisol in check, prevent muscle loss, and help you continue to push through workouts.

The SERMS are not dosed high which is when some guys get the emotional side effects.

Overall this is the best PCT you can find.

I would run the perfect PCT protocol - it has both SERMS, but since you are using them together, you can use a lower dosage, which will allow you to have less side effects with the same synergistic benefits of using them. Therefore, the perfect PCT is the way to go if you want to keep all of your gains and have a smooth recovery.

Top Bottom